Pontiac Vibe Parts
The Pontiac Vibe is a compact hatchback. The first Pontiac Vibe saw the world in 2003. It was a 4-door hatchback with a 1.8L I4 engine which produced 118 hp, 126 hp or 164 hp, depending on the engine’s version, and a 4-speed automatic or a 5 or 6-speed manual transmission. In 2008, the second generation of the Pontiac Vibe rolled off the assembly line. It was a 5-door hatchback with a 1.8L or a 2.4L I4 engine and a 4 or 5-speed automatic or a 5-speed manual transmission. The second generation also offered computerized traction-control and anti-lock brakes.
The Pontiac Vibe is a perfect city compact hatchback. In spite of being a compact hatchback, it is roomy inside, the cargo area is large enough to accommodate an American washing machine. In 2009, Pontiac discontinued the Pontiac Vibe. Nevertheless, the car was quite popular and many Pontiac Vibes have still been cruising around. If you need reliable replacement parts for your vehicle, CARiD is the place to be. It offers reasonably priced replacement engine parts, fuel delivery parts, suspension parts, exhaust parts, and more for your vehicle and many other vehicles on the road.
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Pontiac Vibe repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Pontiac Vibe, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Pontiac Vibe Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Pontiac Vibe Fuel Delivery
- Pontiac Vibe A/C and Heating
- Pontiac Vibe Exhaust Parts
- Pontiac Vibe Engine Cooling
- Pontiac Vibe Starting & Charging
- Pontiac Vibe Ignition Parts
- Pontiac Vibe Electrical Parts
- Pontiac Vibe Engine Parts
- Pontiac Vibe Transmission Parts
- Pontiac Vibe Driveline & Axles
- Pontiac Vibe Steering Parts
- Pontiac Vibe Suspension Parts
- Pontiac Vibe Brake Parts
- Pontiac Vibe Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Pontiac Vibe Performance Engine Cooling
- Pontiac Vibe Performance Engine Parts
- Pontiac Vibe Performance Fuel System Parts
- Pontiac Vibe Performance Ignition Systems
- Pontiac Vibe Windows
The discs and pads, along with the instruction and replacement pad holders, rubber grommets all arrived in excellent shape. The instructions were easy to follow although I've done this work many times before. I bought this kit because I haven't been able to find satisfactory replacement discs from my local auto parts locations for my wife's 2007 Pontiac Vibe. Within 20-30,000 miles the discs warp and braking becomes a challenge. So we'll see how these new ones perform. They are more expensive for sure, but if they last for more than 80,000 miles they will be worth the extra cost.
- Pontiac Vibe Models
- Vibe AWD Parts
- Vibe Base Parts
- Vibe GT Parts