One of Pontiac's first modern rides to create a buzz, the Ventura was initially introduced in 1960 and shared a chassis with the Pontiac Catalina. The Pontiac Ventura was offered as both a sedan and two-door hardtop. What made the model especially distinctive in its early years were Pontiac parts: wheel covers, badges, and accents meant to separate the car from the others in the lineup, mostly due to its steeper price tag. It was considered ahead of its time in several aspects, most notably because of the interior's "tri-zone" colored vinyl seats as well as the exterior's wheel covers. The Ventura remained a stand-alone model for the next year as well, but following the 1962 model year it was relegated to trim status for the Catalina.
1971 marked the arrival of the Ventura II. Outfitted with a 250 cubic inch V6 or an even more robust 307 cubic inch V8, the Ventura II quickly garnered a reputation as a performance-oriented cruiser. A year later, Pontiac made a burly 350 cubic inch V8 (featuring a dual-barrel carburetor) as an option. In 1973, it would go on to become the base engine across the lineup. During this period the model was most commonly equipped with a three-speed manual transmission, with a four-speed manual and a two-speed automatic available as options. In fact, the 1973 Ventura's two-speed automatic transmission would be the last Pontiac vehicle to be offered with such.
Pontiac did not offer a full compliment of trim levels for the Ventura. However, a Sprint Option package was introduced in 1971 and offered until 1975. The Sprint Option package featured the 350 cu in. V8, a three-speed manual transmission with floor-shift, body-matching mirrors, vinyl seating, choice of either bench or bucket seats, a distinctive blackout front-end grille, and a sport steering wheel. A year later Pontiac brought in the SD package, which was deemed to present a luxurious yet sporty image for the Ventura franchise. Included with the Ventura SD was a sport-tuned suspension, Strato bucket seats, Rally II wheels, and more Ventura parts. 1974 saw Pontiac add the GTO moniker to the Ventura lineup. Equipped with a 5.7L V8 good for 200 horsepower along with a hood scoop, driving lights, and GTO badging, this version of the model surged in popularity and eventually became a collector's item.
With the Pontiac Ventura, drivers get what they need. While this vehicle has always remained towards the front of the pack, it is no small feat that its popularity has remained steady from generation to generation. From the intuitive handling to the sleek style and back to the extra "pop" you get on the blacktop, it's easy to see why the Pontiac Ventura still occupies center-stage.
CARiD.com welcomes you into a complete selection of Pontiac Ventura Accessories and Parts. Anything you need to inject style, comfort, or added protection is right here and in the highest quality imaginable. Our entire lineup of Pontiac Ventura accessories and parts comes straight to you courtesy of every major manufacturer, guaranteeing you of a precise OEM fit as well as limitless durability. We take Pontiac Ventura accessories extremely seriously. Shouldn't you?
Whether you plan to improve your vehicle's performance or simply want to add some flare to its style, we store an exhaustive collection of accessories and parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Whatever product you choose, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the premium quality, unrivaled performance, and unique style. Understanding that your vehicle deserves only the top accessories and parts, we carefully handpicked each single item. And be sure all of them are manufactured by the most reputable companies in the industry, so the quality is beyond any doubts. If you still are not sure what product to choose, you are welcome to check 40 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define what accessory or part perfectly fits both your vehicle and your pocket.
- Coverking® - Stormproof™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $319.99$319.99
- Dash Designs® - Dashtex™ Dash CoverStarting at: $60.95$60.95
- DashMat® - Limited Edition™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $51.49$51.49
- GT Performance® - GT3 Pro-Touring Autocross II Wood Steering WheelStarting at: $280.14$280.14
- TRICO® - Exact Fit™ Conventional 16" Wiper BladeStarting at: $11.01$11.01
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $41.72$41.72
- ACC® - Hot Rod Wire LoomsStarting at: $182.49$182.49
- Eurosport Daytona® - Black Pontiac Logo on Stainless Steel License PlateStarting at: $36.95$36.95
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $15.20$15.20
- Spectre Performance® - Engine Dress-Up KitStarting at: $48.38$48.38
- Pontiac Ventura Chrome Trim
- Pontiac Ventura Floor Mats
- Pontiac Ventura Cargo Liners
- Pontiac Ventura Seat Covers
- Pontiac Ventura Car Covers
- Pontiac Ventura Steering Wheels
- Pontiac Ventura Custom Gauges
- Pontiac Ventura Side Mirrors
- Pontiac Ventura License Plates
- Pontiac Ventura Wiper Blades
- Pontiac Ventura Custom Hoods
- Pontiac Ventura Bike Racks
- Pontiac Ventura Trailer Hitches
- Pontiac Ventura Sun Shades
- Pontiac Ventura Dash Covers
- Pontiac Ventura Side Vents
- Pontiac Ventura Car Organizers
- Pontiac Ventura Racing Seats