Pontiac Trans Am Parts
The Pontiac Trans Am was a true American muscle car. The first car left the assembly line in 1969, it was the start of Pontiac’s muscle car history. The car was built on the F-body platform with FR layout. Some versions of the car were offered in two body styles: a 2-door coupe or convertible. The first generation of the Pontiac Tran Am was fitted with a 6.6L V8 engine, which produced (depending on the engine version) from 366 bhp to 500 bhp.
The last Pontiac Trans Am left the assembly line in 2002. The last generation of the car was fitted with a 5.7L V8 engine which produced 325 bhp. The car reached 60 mph milestone in 5.7 seconds, and the top speed was electronically limited at 160 mph. The Pontiac Trans Am was a real racing car; it was used in NHRA during 1995, 1996 and 1997 seasons. If you have one of the legendary Trans Ams, you may consider CARiD. CARiD offers reasonably priced repair parts for your legendary vehicle. We provide top-quality engine parts, suspension parts, exhaust parts, fuel delivery parts, air intake parts, and much more to help you restore the performance of your car so it can run for years and years to come.
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Pontiac Trans Am repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Pontiac Trans Am, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Pontiac Trans Am Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Pontiac Trans Am Fuel Delivery
- Pontiac Trans Am A/C and Heating
- Pontiac Trans Am Exhaust Parts
- Pontiac Trans Am Engine Cooling
- Pontiac Trans Am Starting & Charging
- Pontiac Trans Am Ignition Parts
- Pontiac Trans Am Electrical Parts
- Pontiac Trans Am Engine Parts
- Pontiac Trans Am Transmission Parts
- Pontiac Trans Am Driveline & Axles
- Pontiac Trans Am Steering Parts
- Pontiac Trans Am Suspension Parts
- Pontiac Trans Am Brake Parts
- Pontiac Trans Am Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Pontiac Trans Am Performance Engine Cooling
- Pontiac Trans Am Performance Engine Parts
- Pontiac Trans Am Performance Fuel System Parts
- Pontiac Trans Am Performance Ignition Systems
- Pontiac Trans Am Windows
The fuel pump is the same as the original and works great.