Pontiac Trans Am Custom Hoods
Your Pontiac Trans AM deserves to be kept in a good condition with all its parts functioning well. Safety on the roads is what you should forever endeavor to practice. This calls for your attention to every part. The hood of your vehicle should never go unattended if it is damaged. The hood is the visible part, the first part that is noticed to be precise, when you roll by. It should therefore be kept looking its best. It is charged with protecting the engine from damage occasioned by stones and other harmful objects that may deter the well-functioning of your engine. Apparently, damage to the hood should be repaired as soon as possible especially if it is more of a contradiction of the integrity of the body than a cosmetic one. Performance is deterred if the damage affects the body integrity. However, the good news is that you can replace the damaged part with an aftermarket hood which will serve you in similar ways as the original one did for much less.
CARiD stocks a huge collection of the finest Pontiac Trans AM custom hoods in the industry. These amazing products are featured in stainless steel, carbon fiber and fiberglass material to fit each customer’s needs, choice and individual budget plan. These materials are chosen for their quality and durability. CARiD seeks to offer the best and thus quality has been given top priority, in a move that has seen the shop take lead in dealing with auto parts. This would explain why reputable names such as Duraflex, VIS Racing, Seibon, Hotchkis, Vertical Doors and Autoloc dominate their digital shelves. WS-6 Hood by CARiD would be a great replacement of your damaged hood. It lightens the front without compromising on durability and comes complete with black primer finish. Visit CARiD and choose the best fit of hood for your Trans AM.
- VIS Racing®OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hoodfrom $590.13
- K&N®NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoopfrom $365.99
- SEIBON®OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hoodfrom $833.00
- VIS Racing®GTO Carbon Fiber Hoodfrom $664.05
- K&N®Hood Scoop Plugfrom $155.99
- Duraflex® 103062WS-6 Style Hoodfrom $279.00
- Carbon Creations®Carbon Fiber Ram Air Scoop 2from $199.00
- VIS Racing®AMS Carbon Fiber Hoodfrom $831.60
- Duraflex®Type 2 Ram Air Scoopfrom $79.00
- Yakima®SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Boxfrom $649.00
| Posted by David | (Jasper, GA)
The hood came in a large box that looked like the driver had dragged it down the road to my house, but inside the hood was fine all corners were good .mounting the hood was easy but did have one of the mounting hole break lose from the hood . All in all the hood looks great .the hood does need to be finished . I do like the fact that the hood has a underneath like a real hood.
- Pontiac Trans Am Models
- Firebird Trans Am Custom Hoods
- Firebird Trans Am GT Custom Hoods
- Firebird Trans Am GTA Custom Hoods
- Firebird Trans Am GTA SE Custom Hoods