- (1)Bumpers & ValancesPontiac Sunbird
- (44)Custom HoodsPontiac Sunbird
- Bumper LipsPontiac Sunbird
- CanardsPontiac Sunbird
- (2)Side SkirtsPontiac Sunbird
- ScoopsPontiac Sunbird
- (2)Window LouversPontiac Sunbird
- (7)SpoilersPontiac Sunbird
- (209)HeadlightsPontiac Sunbird
- (1,403)Custom WheelsPontiac Sunbird
- (1)Light CoversPontiac Sunbird
The Sunbird is the kind of vehicle that gives you a fun experience every time you drive it so it’s one that you want to expect as much as you possibly can. Of course, this is a difficult task and there is only so much you can achieve by cleaning it so we have a wide range of visual upgrades that will give it just the right look. They cost less than you’re probably expecting and they make it easy to get the look that makes the right statements to everyone who sees your Sunbird.
One of the most important aspects of your car is the exterior since that’s what you and everyone else sees so often and Pontiac Sunbird body kits are the best way to customize it. We have a wide range of parts so that you can subtly change your vehicle in ways that make it stand out without drawing too much attention or you can go all the way and make sure that every set of eyes is on your vehicle as you drive past. They’re an easy way to show people your individual tastes and demonstrate that you take care of your vehicle!
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouversABS Rear Window Louvers by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly resistant to damage and...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $451.95
- Willpak® ABS Side Window LouversABS Side Window Louvers by Willpak®. Give your vehicle that ready-race look with a set of these rugged side louvers! Be sure, the louvers will change the appearance of your vehicle at a stroke. These add-ons are made of tough ABS...$119.95 - $244.95
- Duraflex® Type X Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (100756)Type X Style Rear Bumper Cover by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability. Installation typically requires sanding,...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$122.40
- Duraflex® Vader Style Fiberglass Side Skirts (Unpainted) (100755)Vader Style Side Skirts by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$112.50
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window Louver (1330)ABS Rear Window Louver (1330) by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. 1-Piece Louver. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$269.95
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window Louver (1243)ABS Rear Window Louver (1243) by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. 1-Piece Louver. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$269.95
- Willpak® ABS Side Window Louvers (10103)ABS Side Window Louvers by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. 2 Pieces. Open Louvers, Textured ABS, Installs with Hardware. Give your vehicle that ready-race look with a set of these rugged side louvers! Be sure, the louvers will...Add a touch of retro stylingReduce interior temperature$129.55
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne®.Crafted from high-grade materialsEnsures unmatched quality$17.08
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Pontiac Sunbird Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro