Do you have some cargo that you want to transport using a trailer? If you own a Pontiac Solstice and are wondering what to do, check out the variety of Pontiac Solstice trailer hitches at CARiD. The shop stocks a huge selection of the best trailer hitches, in this case trailer hitches that are specifically designed to be used on the Solstice. CARiD only stocks hitches from some of the best brands in the market. You will therefore choose from brands like; Hidden Hitch, Pro Series, Draw Tite, CURT, Tow Ready and Rugged Ridge among others. These are products that have been carefully engineered by some of the best professionals in the industry therefore assuring you of durability as well as the best quality. They also have some very great features which only go to show how efficient they are. With the correct hitch for your Pontiac Solstice you will have no problem towing the trailer that you have to your destination of choice.
If you intend to carry more cargo in future, keep this is mind when making a final decision on the hitch that you purchase. This is important because it will save you from having to purchase another hitch as well as drilling more holes on the back of your Pontiac. If you do not have a heavy trailer, get a weight distributing hitch. This will divide the weight equally, ensuring that the car is stable on all the wheels. If you however have heavy cargo, settle for either a gooseneck hitch or 5th wheel hitch. Carefully read to understand the manual that will be presented to you after purchasing the trailer hitch of your choice as this will come in handy when setting up the hitch and will save you from making mistakes during installation.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 3 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $179.32$179.32
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $14.76$14.76
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $125.52$125.52
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $125.52$125.52
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
"Before a camping trip and under a deadline to get my trailer lights ready without splicing wires, I turned to CARiD, because the big box stores couldn't get the part in time for my Pontiac Aztek. CARiD stepped up with great customer service and value. The product installed easily and saved me from having to cut holes in the moldings of my vehicle and splice wires."
"This product made it very easy to connect the lights to my trailer."
"It was very easy to install - overall, a great product, would recommend it to everybody."