Pontiac Solstice Performance Exhausts
The Pontiac Solstice, that sporty two-door vehicle powered by a turbocharged engine and oozing style and power, is an obvious delight to cruise in along the freeways. To make its performance even more outstanding, it is essential that you replace the stock exhaust system with an aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. This is because the stock exhaust system restricts free flow of exhaust gases, crippling the engine’s potential. In unalike manner, performance Pontiac Solstice exhaust systems boost engine performance by increasing the rate at which evacuation takes place and allowing fresh oxygen to flow in. The impact of this change is increased horsepower and torque. You also have fuel cost savings realized and you and enjoy driving at cruising speeds at no extra cost. Better mileage is synonymous with dollar savings because you cover more miles on the same amount of fuel. In addition, you benefit from an exhaust system that does not rust. This is because aftermarket Pontiac Solstice exhaust systems are made from austenitic stainless steel.
Great performance is not the only benefit you get from this investment. Performance Pontiac Solstice exhaust systems also provide great sound to go with the awe-inspiring performance. It produces a deep, aggressive tone to match the enormous power unleashed from your engine. You need not worry about a gradual drop in sound quality because the manufacturers use sophisticated engineering processes to ensure a consistent sound quality over the years. The custom exhaust unit also absorbs the sound waves created by the engine, thereby eliminating in-cabin noise so common with factory exhaust systems. In addition, Pontiac Solstice exhaust systems come with chrome-finish exhaust tips to further enhance the gleaming exterior of your vehicle. So, apart from a boost in performance and wonderful sound, your Solstice also gets a great looking rear. Your Pontiac deserves all this and much more!
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit California OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $534.39$534.39
- Flowmaster® - 50 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $101.99$101.99
- DynoMax® - Intermediate PipeStarting at: $77.27$77.27
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $623.19$623.19
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- DynoMax® - Tail PipeStarting at: $205.08$205.08
- Gibson® - Polished T304 Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust TipStarting at: $53.91$53.91
- Spectre Performance® - Lockwire Header BoltStarting at: $14.20$14.20
- MBRP® - T409 Stainless Steel Flex PipeStarting at: $53.34$53.34
- Borla® - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Round MufflerStarting at: $172.46$172.46
| Posted by Hubert | (Baytown, TX)
I had a local muffler shop install the system. They had no problems, and their install price was reasonable. At first, I was somewhat disappointed in the system, as I expected the exhaust note to change dramaticallly, and it did not. However, after a rather lengthy (to me) burn in period, it did change. I was suprised at the time required for the system to "burn in". I did not make any long trips, and it took several shorter "in town" runs for the "burnt smell" to go away and the exhaust note to noticablly change. So far, I'm quite satisfied with the system.
Base • GT • SE • GXP