- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® B380 RFT$208.29
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Pontiac Montana Tires
The Pontiac Montana minivan is quite popular with many ‘soccer mums’. It has a big cabin, large enough to fit your entire small league junior soccer team at the back. The cabin has SUV styling design with luxurious comfort being a main feature. The ride quality is superb, while the handling dynamics are reasonable. Fitting the right set of tires enhances performance and reliability. CARiD stocks a wide range of high performance Pontiac Montana tires designed to meet the varying needs of its customers. The selection criteria is determined by the season and performance expected from the car. Summer and winter tires are available in a wide range of choices. Summer tires are designed to cope with the unique peculiarities that come with warm weather. The Nexen N3000 tire demonstrates excellent performance in dry weather conditions. It has exceptional high-speed control and impressive hydroplaning resistance. The tire has tremendous tread life and promotes fuel efficiency.
On the other hand, the winter tire is designed to cope with colder climate and sub zero ground temperatures. It is designed to cope with slippery roads and poor visibility. As such, it is essential to have a strong braking force and a first-rate traction on snow and ice. The Bridgestone Blizzak winter tire has superb dry handling capability and a good grip on the road. It promotes better control and handling. Tread patterns are affected by the weather and road conditions. Reduced thread patterns affect performance negatively. They limit the flow of air between the grooves thereby frustrating the cooling process. Increased heat buildup eventually triggers tire malfunction or a blowout. Pontiac Montana tires need to be in good condition always to guarantee good performance. Install TPMS sensors on all tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These sensors promote safety by alerting the driver when abnormal deviations occur.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.