- (25)Air SuspensionPontiac GTO
- (57)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (41)Coil SpringsPontiac GTO
- (53)Control ArmsPontiac GTO
- (2)Leaf SpringsPontiac GTO
- (29)Lowering KitsPontiac GTO
- (65)Shocks & StrutsPontiac GTO
- (35)Steering ComponentsPontiac GTO
- (61)Sway BarsPontiac GTO
- (9)Coilover KitsPontiac GTO
- (2)Alignment KitsPontiac GTO
- Ball JointsPontiac GTO
- Helper SpringsPontiac GTO
- (3)Traction BarsPontiac GTO
- Handling KitsPontiac GTO
The cool and unmistakable Pontiac GTO is a car you can really have fun driving, but if you want to get the best out of yours and make it suit your journeys and your driving style better, then you can make a big difference to the GTO's ride quality by implementing improved suspension systems or shock absorbers. At CARiD, we specialize in helping people bring their vehicles up to the very highest level of performance and personalization with our excellent range of Pontiac mods and accessories, and we have a great selection of Pontiac GTO suspension products for you to order from.
Whether you need new GTO shock absorbers and struts or are looking to improve performance with something from our range of sway bar assemblies, air compressor kits, master bushing kits and other suspension upgrades, you'll find the best range right here. We supply products from all of the biggest names in suspension, including ReadyLIFT, Eibach, Hotchkis, Moroso, Granatelli Motor Sport S, Air Lift, Competition Engineering and more, all designed for your Pontiac GTO's year, so browse the great deals we have in store for your model and order yours right away!
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox"-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...$790.00 - $11,249.99
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...$77.99 - $1,374.11
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...$45.70 - $417.69
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitCoilover Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of their light truck. Kits include two front coilovers with adjustable or...$550.00 - $4,245.75
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsLoad Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads. For...$87.68 - $497.00
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height...$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Lakewood® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by Lakewood®. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag shocks,...$55.68 - $176.79
- Hotchkis® Control ArmsControl Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds. Includes...$25.39 - $1,824.28
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...$34.20 - $1,403.39
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemWireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit that...$367.50 - $524.99
- Koni® Special D Shocks and StrutsSpecial D Shocks and Struts by Koni®. The Koni special, or original damper, is designed for the driver who wants to improve their cars handling and safety. Improved road holding with a higher level of safety, available for almost...$93.60 - $330.20
- Koni® STR.T Street Shocks and StrutsSTR.T Street Shocks and Struts by Koni®. STR.T Shocks by Koni®. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenaline? With the STR.T shocks, KONl gives everyone the ultimate feeling when driving with a sport chassis – the quick and...$53.30 - $180.70
- Lakewood® Control ArmsAdjustable Control Arms by Lakewood®. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag...$118.12 - $307.55
- Koni® Sport Shocks and StrutsSport Shocks and Stuts by Koni®. Looking for a high-speed feeling? KONl supplies the same high-quality parts to sport tuners as they do to the professionals out on the racetrack. Their SPORT series represents the ultimate in shock...$107.90 - $373.10
- Eibach® Anti-Roll Sway BarAnti-Roll Front Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower cornering...$159.74 - $683.72
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- COMP Cams® Camshaft/Lifter/Timing Kit$245.39 - $934.38
- KSport® ProComp Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00
Pontiac GTO Performance Suspension Reviews
- Related Pontiac GTO Pages
- Popular GTO Part Numbers
- Hotchkis® 19115F - 2" Front Lowering Coil Springs (7.0L)
- Hotchkis® 89006-2 - Extreme Sport TVS Stage 2 Lowering Kit
- Hotchkis® 80002 - Sport TVS Stage 2 Lowering Kit
- Energy Suspension® 3.18134G - Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set (Street Performance, Black)
- Energy Suspension® 3.18134R - Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set (Street Performance, Red)
- KYB® 334680 - Excel-G™ Front Passenger Side Strut Assembly
- KYB® 334681 - Excel-G™ Front Driver Side Strut Assembly
- MOOG® K700568 - Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- MOOG® K750221 - Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- Pontiac GTO Models
- GTO Base Performance Suspension Parts
- GTO The Judge Performance Suspension Parts