- Coilover KitsPontiac GTO
- Lowering KitsPontiac GTO
- Handling KitsPontiac GTO
- Leveling KitsPontiac GTO
- Air SuspensionPontiac GTO
- (61)Shocks & StrutsPontiac GTO
- (13)Coil SpringsPontiac GTO
- (7)Sway BarsPontiac GTO
- (24)Control ArmsPontiac GTO
- Torsion BarsPontiac GTO
- (2)Subframe BracesPontiac GTO
- (3)Alignment KitsPontiac GTO
- (10)Leaf SpringsPontiac GTO
- (1)Traction BarsPontiac GTO
- (12)Suspension BushingsBushings
- Skid PlatesPontiac GTO
- (1)4 Link Kits & FramesPontiac GTO
- (1)Ball JointsPontiac GTO
- (3)Bump StopsPontiac GTO
- (7)Suspension LubricantsPontiac GTO
The cool and unmistakable Pontiac GTO is a car you can really have fun driving, but if you want to get the best out of yours and make it suit your journeys and your driving style better, then you can make a big difference to the GTO's ride quality by implementing improved suspension systems or shock absorbers. At CARiD, we specialize in helping people bring their vehicles up to the very highest level of performance and personalization with our excellent range of Pontiac mods and accessories, and we have a great selection of Pontiac GTO suspension products for you to order from.
Whether you need new GTO shock absorbers and struts or are looking to improve performance with something from our range of sway bar assemblies, air compressor kits, master bushing kits and other suspension upgrades, you'll find the best range right here. We supply products from all of the biggest names in suspension, including ReadyLIFT, Eibach, Hotchkis, Moroso, Granatelli Motor Sport S, Air Lift, Competition Engineering and more, all designed for your Pontiac GTO's year, so browse the great deals we have in store for your model and order yours right away!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...$418.86 - $1,160.11
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...$143.00 - $1,403.39
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...$44.01 - $483.89
- RideTech® StreetGrip™ Suspension SystemStreetGrip™ Suspension System by RideTech®. Most OEM front suspension geometry, in addition to being designed over 50 years ago, induced "positive camber" when cornering (loaded tire leans away from the turn). This is a huge...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$2,000.00 - $2,500.00
- Eibach® Pro-Touring-System Lowering KitPro-Touring-System Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Are you ready to improve your classic muscle car's worn out factory suspension and transform it into performance machine for the modern world? Combine race-proven spring technology...Ultimate-Street PerformanceWithout Sacrificing Ride Quality$908.16 - $1,057.23
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsAnti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce...$67.60 - $525.59
- QA1® Coil SpringsCoil Spring by QA1®. Available in a chrome plated or silver powder coated finished. QA1's springs are strong, consistent and have a long life because they are made with the highest quality materials. A lifetime guarantee ensures...Chrome Silicon Steel (CrS)Cold Wound – Heat Treated – Shot Peened$25.74 - $471.11
- Hotchkis® Extreme Sway BarsExtreme Sway Bars by Hotchkis®. This is anti-sway bar that reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll as vehicle weight shifts. Delivering a firmer ride than standard Hotchkis Sport Sway bars, these are recommended for...Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shiftsImproves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip$311.50 - $648.96
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- Hotchkis® Control ArmsControl Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds. Includes...Set of bolt-on replacement front A-arm assemblies designed to provide sports car levels of handlingRepositioned ball joints reduce body roll and improve stability at all speeds$562.80 - $1,669.85
- RideTech® HQ Series ShocksWavesHQ Series ShocksWaves by RideTech®. The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum impact forged construction that is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and...Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operationSingle rebound shock valving adjustment$900.00 - $1,400.00
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitCoilover Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of their light truck. Kits include two front coilovers with adjustable or pre-set...Front coilovers in all kits can be lowered manually by up to 3”Rear shock absorbers (if included) do not provide height or damping adjustment$550.00 - $4,245.75
- QA1 Front Pro Coil Shock SystemFront Pro Coil Shock Absorber System by QA1®. Springs Style: Flat Large. QA1’s Pro Coil Systems are a 100% bolt-in coil-over shock conversions without the hassles. Choose from double adjustable, single adjustable, drag “R”...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$354.95 - $678.45
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Comp Cams® Dual Energy™ Engine Camshaft Kit$291.23 - $427.65
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00