- (21)Complete SystemsPontiac GTO
- (153)HeadersPontiac GTO
- (70)Catalytic ConvertersPontiac GTO
- (202)MufflersPontiac GTO
- (1)Exhaust StacksPontiac GTO
- (150)Exhaust TipsPontiac GTO
- (200)Exhaust PipesPontiac GTO
- (166)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsPontiac GTO
- (218)Emission ControlPontiac GTO
- (43)Performance ChipsPontiac GTO
When one thinks of the Pontiac GTO, power and efficiency come to mind. Muscled and with a flamboyant design, the GTO is a monster on the highway, with the speed of a racecar. This car is the envy of many a sports car aficionados. As appealing as its features and power are though, the GTO could do with a little performance prepping up! To obtain the best from this desirable machine, get rid of the stock exhaust system and replace it with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide range of aftermarket exhaust systems that fit GTO models as far back as 1964. Performance Pontiac GTO exhaust systems boost vehicle performance by reducing backpressure and turbulence in the cylinders. This causes an increase in outflow of exhaust gases and rapid inflow of oxygen. The results are increased horsepower and torque gains, usually by 5-10%. In addition, you also get to experience fuel economy where you record a higher fuel mileage.
Austenitic stainless steel is used in the manufacture of aftermarket Pontiac GTO exhaust systems. They are therefore hardwearing and do not rust or wear out easily. A lifetime warranty for each exhaust system ensures that you get the best deal in the market, because the warranty covers the exhaust for as long as you own the Pontiac GTO. What about the classic roar of custom exhaust system? Well, it’s also there. All aftermarket Pontiac GTO exhaust systems give a deep, pronounced tone that complements the powerful GTO engine. Sound quality is assured by the tight packing of acoustics materials, ensuring that no degradation occurs over time. In addition, aftermarket systems come with a polished exhaust tip - finished to mirror-like resemblance - to enhance the Pontiac’s beauty. Don’t you think your Pontiac GTO deserves such great benefits?
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Competition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemCompetition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may...$479.03 - $2,536.09
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Gibson® American Muscle Car™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Cat-Back Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow muffler in...$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,319.00
- DynoMax® VT™ Exhaust SystemVT™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. This system replaces the stock one from the axle back. It includes pipes, tips, and revolutionary DynoMax VT performance mufflers that will increase exhaust flow and horsepower while giving a deep,...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueExclusive DynoMax Valve Technology delivers on-demand, drone-free performance and sound$82.71 - $705.12
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...Designed to deliver the ultimate in sound and performanceProvides extra punch in the passing lane and improves mileage$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Pypes® 304 SS Pype Bomb Exhaust System304 SS Pype Bomb Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding Pype Bomb exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle...Aggressive exhaust noteDesigned to deliver the ultimate in sound and performance$302.08 - $399.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00