- (1)Pillar PostsPontiac GTO
- (20)Window TrimPontiac GTO
- (29)Fender TrimPontiac GTO
- (14)Headlight BezelsPontiac GTO
- (6)Body Side MoldingPontiac GTO
- (6)Bumper TrimPontiac GTO
- (1)Trunk TrimPontiac GTO
- (4)Engine TrimPontiac GTO
- (2)Interior TrimPontiac GTO
- (1)Door SillsPontiac GTO
- (69)Emblems + LetteringPontiac GTO
- (31)Custom GrillesPontiac GTO
- (150)Exhaust TipsPontiac GTO
- (30)Side VentsPontiac GTO
- (348)License Plates & FramesPontiac GTO
- (5)Aluminum MatsPontiac GTO
- (27)Billet PedalsPontiac GTO
- (174)Hitch CoversPontiac GTO
- (16)Mud FlapsPontiac GTO
When it comes to finding the “stand alone” look for your car that is oh-so-important, it shouldn’t be a project. It shouldn’t be a hassle. At CARiD, it’s easier than ever with Pontiac GTO Chrome Trim. We are in the game for you with a complete selection of Pontiac GTO Chrome Accessories. All the top-quality options you need are here under one roof. Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Mirror Covers, and Port Holes are available designed specifically for your ride. Only experienced, world-class manufacturers are who trust, so there is never a need to question the durability. Pontiac GTO Chrome Trim is crafted from ultra-grade materials such as Stainless Steel or ABS plastic for maximum resilience against the elements along with a glossy lifelong finish. Installation is also a breeze. Pontiac GTO Chrome Accessories are supported by auto-grade 3M adhesive for a brisk “peel & stick” application that takes mere minutes. Call off the search for a new “show car” – you already own one!
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$135.56 - $159.49