- (1)Pillar PostsPontiac GTO
- (23)Window TrimPontiac GTO
- (29)Fender TrimPontiac GTO
- (15)Headlight BezelsPontiac GTO
- (5)Body Side MoldingPontiac GTO
- (3)Bumper TrimPontiac GTO
- (1)Trunk TrimPontiac GTO
- (8)Engine TrimPontiac GTO
- (4)Interior TrimPontiac GTO
- (1)Door SillsPontiac GTO
- (56)Emblems + LetteringPontiac GTO
- (23)GTOPontiac GTO
- (127)Exhaust TipsPontiac GTO
- (25)Side VentsPontiac GTO
- (346)License Plates & FramesPontiac GTO
- (5)Aluminum MatsPontiac GTO
- (48)Billet PedalsPontiac GTO
- (132)Hitch CoversPontiac GTO
- (17)Mud FlapsPontiac GTO
When it comes to finding the “stand alone” look for your car that is oh-so-important, it shouldn’t be a project. It shouldn’t be a hassle. At CARiD, it’s easier than ever with Pontiac GTO Chrome Trim. We are in the game for you with a complete selection of Pontiac GTO Chrome Accessories. All the top-quality options you need are here under one roof. Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Mirror Covers, and Port Holes are available designed specifically for your ride. Only experienced, world-class manufacturers are who trust, so there is never a need to question the durability. Pontiac GTO Chrome Trim is crafted from ultra-grade materials such as Stainless Steel or ABS plastic for maximum resilience against the elements along with a glossy lifelong finish. Installation is also a breeze. Pontiac GTO Chrome Accessories are supported by auto-grade 3M adhesive for a brisk “peel & stick” application that takes mere minutes. Call off the search for a new “show car” – you already own one!
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- Spectre Performance® Engine Dress-Up KitEngine Dress-Up Kit by Spectre Performance. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed to...$38.16 - $95.47
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Goodmark® Interior Trim KitInterior Trim Kit by Goodmark. Everyone oohs and aahs over the paint and chrome on a freshly restored car, and of course everyone wants to check out the monster under the hood. But no matter how great your car looks or well it goes,...$24.92 - $172.44
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $204.24
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $204.24
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- DefenderWorx® EmblemsEmblems by DefenderWorx. It is easy to install and comes with a 4-year manufacturer warranty.$10.40 - $166.96
- Bully® EmblemEmblem by Bully. Add the finishing touch to your truck with Bully's Stainless Steel Logo Trim! Features a mirror polished finish and is precision-cut from high quality T304 stainless steel for an exact fit. Bully uses only the best...$9.99 - $24.28
- OPGI® Hood EmblemHood Emblem by OPGI. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This OPGI product will...$40.13 - $260.40
- Goodmark® Headlight BezelsHeadlight Bezels by Goodmark. The fenders on your classic car were under assault from the day it rolled off the assembly line. All those years and miles rolling down the road subjected them to stone chips and dings, minor fender...$5.18 - $347.93
- Goodmark® BumperBumper by Goodmark. Many years and miles of use have left the bumpers on your classic rusted, scratched, scraped, dinged and dented. You could get them straightened and rechromed, but that could take considerable time with...$2.30 - $463.03
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$135.56 - $159.49