- Coilover KitsPontiac Grand Prix
- (13)Lowering KitsPontiac Grand Prix
- (1)Lift KitsPontiac Grand Prix
- Handling KitsPontiac Grand Prix
- (44)Air SuspensionPontiac Grand Prix
- (275)Shocks & StrutsPontiac Grand Prix
- (139)Coil SpringsPontiac Grand Prix
- (134)Sway BarsPontiac Grand Prix
- (198)Control ArmsPontiac Grand Prix
- Torsion BarsPontiac Grand Prix
- (2)Subframe BracesPontiac Grand Prix
- (3)Alignment KitsPontiac Grand Prix
- (14)Leaf SpringsPontiac Grand Prix
- (1)Traction BarsPontiac Grand Prix
- (134)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (5)Skid PlatesPontiac Grand Prix
- (2)Panhard BarsPontiac Grand Prix
- Helper SpringsPontiac Grand Prix
- (1)4 Link Kits & FramesPontiac Grand Prix
- (1)Ball JointsPontiac Grand Prix
- (3)Bump StopsPontiac Grand Prix
- (7)Suspension LubricantsPontiac Grand Prix
Revamp your Pontiac Grand Prix's ride quality with some great new suspension products from CARiD, and we are sure you'll be delighted with the results! These amazing, top brand suspension products, including shock absorbers, bushings, leveling kits, lowering kits, sway bar assemblies and much, much more for the Pontiac Grand Prix will give your car improved performance and a smoother, more enjoyable ride. You can customize the way your Grand Prix feels every day to your own driving style and preferences, making your car feel the way you always wanted it to. This is the single most effective way to modify your Grand Prix for improvements you can enjoy every time you drive!
CARiD stocks these great Pontiac Grand Prix suspension systems and shock absorbers at the best prices available online, and supplies only the best products from brands you can trust. Within our fantastic range you'll find incredible gear from great manufacturers like Competition Engineering, ReadyLIFT, Moroso, Granatelli Motor Sport S, Arnott and many, many more, and all at our great value prices. You can place your order for your fantastic new Pontiac suspension kits here on our secure site, or call us toll free today to get your Grand Prix suspension products!
- QA1 Rear Pro Coil Shock Absorber SystemRear Pro Coil Shock Absorber System by QA1®. QA1's Rear Pro Coil Systems include specially designed USA made mounting brackets, single or double adjustable aluminum shocks, springs and all necessary hardware.Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$461.06 - $762.23
- QA1 Front Pro Coil Shock SystemFront Pro Coil Shock Absorber System by QA1®. Springs Style: Flat Large. QA1’s Pro Coil Systems are a 100% bolt-in coil-over shock conversions without the hassles. Choose from double adjustable, single adjustable, drag “R”...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$354.95 - $678.45
- RideTech® HQ Series™ CoilOversHQ Series™ CoilOvers by RideTech®. The HQ coil-over allows the driver to tune and adjust the shock performance and/or ride quality at the turn of a knob located on the shock body. The HQ series is a rebound single adjustable shock.Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performanceImpact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service$650.00 - $1,300.00
- RideTech® RQ Series™ CoilOversRQ Series™ CoilOvers by RideTech®. The RQ coil-over retains the same build quality of the other shock-lines and is dialed to the best ride quality possible. The RQ series is a fixed-valve shock.Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performanceImpact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service$550.00 - $1,100.00
- RideTech® TQ Series™ CoilOversTQ Series™ CoilOvers by RideTech®. The TQ coilover has a single rebound adjustment and a dual stage (high speed and low speed) compression adjustment. It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30" braided line for easy...Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performanceImpact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service$1,800.00 - $2,500.00
- Ridetech® Coilover SystemCoilOver System by RideTech®. The RideTech coil-over package includes everything you need to completely upgrade your existing suspension. The package contains upper and lower control-arms (front & rear) plus 4 coil-overs for every...$1,400.00 - $9,450.00
- Hotchkis® TVS Lowering KitTVS Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with components that give your vehicle reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handling. Provides a subtle drop in ride height, and gives any classic or...Complete kit that provides all components necessary for reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handlingProvides valuable gains in high-speed stability, cornering, and driver control$503.36 - $4,172.63
- Ridetech® CoolRide KitCoolRide Kit by RideTech®. The CoolRide system will raise and lower the vehicle, improving the handling and offering a terrific ride.Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$250.00 - $450.00
- Bilstein® AK Series Shock AbsorbersAK Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Sealed steel body stock mount shocks and struts. These shock kit packages are perfect for dialing in your car. Everything is included...the shocks, instructions and recommended set-ups.Monotube gas pressure constructionFor Camaro, Chevelle, Monte Carlo/Buick Regal, Full-size Ford, and Mustang bodies$90.47 - $264.08
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- Monroe® Max-Air® Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersMax-Air® Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up...Monotube, Air Adjustable internal designProvide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loaded$60.22 - $143.90
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help...Monotube internal designImproves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loaded$27.35 - $103.40
- Hotchkis® 1.5 Street Performance Series Shock Absorbers1.5 Street Performance Series Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive piston design and...Mono-tube shock absorbers that are produced under license by renowned manufacturer Fox Shock AbsorbersGives your classic muscle car optimum performance in slaloms and around oval racetracks$132.26 - $514.16
- Hotchkis® 1.5 Adjustable Performance Series Shock Absorbers1.5 Adjustable Performance Series Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive piston design and...Mono-tube shock absorbers that are produced under license by renowned manufacturer Fox Shock AbsorbersGives your classic muscle car optimum performance in slaloms and around oval racetracks$177.45 - $644.28
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Pontiac Grand Prix Performance Suspension Reviews
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix