Pontiac Grand Prix Performance Exhausts
Muscular and luxurious, the Pontiac Grand Prix provides an awesome driving experience. It combines style and power in a unique manner, while remaining affordable. Nevertheless, to bring out the best from your Pontiac, you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Stock exhaust systems typically restrict free flow of exhaust gases from the engine cylinders. This has an adverse effect on the performance of the car. Performance Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust systems on the other hand boost performance by speeding up the flow of exhaust gases and allowing the flow of oxygen into the cylinders. The result is increased horsepower and torque – often by a significant 10%. It also brings about increased acceleration and improved overall car performance. As the engine becomes more efficient in its operations, the car’s fuel consumption goes down so that you enjoy greater fuel mileage.
Unlike cheap OEM exhausts, aftermarket Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust systems do not succumb to rust. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, a tough material that is completely resistant to corrosion. You also get a lifetime warranty with the exhaust system of your choice, and the exhaust remains covered for as long as you own the Grand Prix. In addition to great performance, you have great sound. Aftermarket Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust systems produce a bold sound to match the engine’s new power level. Even more exciting, you can personalize the, tone can further to suit your taste. An advanced audio engineering process ensures that the quality of sound does not go down over the years. Chrome exhaust tips adds the final glow to your Pontiac Grand Prix for that ultra-modern look. Te exhaust system is pretty easy to install, and you can quickly fix it on your own or have a car repair man do it for you.
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Cat-Back Exhaust Systemfrom $362.44
- DynoMax®Exhaust Tipfrom $55.53
- Corsa®Sport Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust Systemfrom $1,311.58
- DynoMax®Super Turbo™ Mufflerfrom $100.50
- COMP Cams®Exhaust Valvefrom $11.05
| Posted by Carl | (Enfield, CT)
Well made, has a good sound tone quality, pipe connections were oversized but was able to adapt. otherwise a perfect fit.
- Pontiac Grand Prix Models
- Grand Prix Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix Brougham Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix GT Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix GT1 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix GT2 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix GTP Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix GXP Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix LE Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix LJ Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix Mclaren Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix SE Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix SJ Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Prix STE Performance Exhaust Systems