- (19)Complete SystemsPontiac Grand Prix
- (413)HeadersPontiac Grand Prix
- (282)Catalytic ConvertersPontiac Grand Prix
- (444)MufflersPontiac Grand Prix
- (7)Exhaust StacksPontiac Grand Prix
- (128)Exhaust TipsPontiac Grand Prix
- (375)Exhaust PipesPontiac Grand Prix
- (515)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsPontiac Grand Prix
- (1,006)Emission ControlPontiac Grand Prix
- (42)Performance ChipsPontiac Grand Prix
Muscular and luxurious, the Pontiac Grand Prix provides an awesome driving experience. It combines style and power in a unique manner, while remaining affordable. Nevertheless, to bring out the best from your Pontiac, you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Stock exhaust systems typically restrict free flow of exhaust gases from the engine cylinders. This has an adverse effect on the performance of the car. Performance Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust systems on the other hand boost performance by speeding up the flow of exhaust gases and allowing the flow of oxygen into the cylinders. The result is increased horsepower and torque – often by a significant 10%. It also brings about increased acceleration and improved overall car performance. As the engine becomes more efficient in its operations, the car’s fuel consumption goes down so that you enjoy greater fuel mileage.
Unlike cheap OEM exhausts, aftermarket Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust systems do not succumb to rust. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, a tough material that is completely resistant to corrosion. You also get a lifetime warranty with the exhaust system of your choice, and the exhaust remains covered for as long as you own the Grand Prix. In addition to great performance, you have great sound. Aftermarket Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust systems produce a bold sound to match the engine’s new power level. Even more exciting, you can personalize the, tone can further to suit your taste. An advanced audio engineering process ensures that the quality of sound does not go down over the years. Chrome exhaust tips adds the final glow to your Pontiac Grand Prix for that ultra-modern look. Te exhaust system is pretty easy to install, and you can quickly fix it on your own or have a car repair man do it for you.
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....$639.00 - $2,319.00
- DynoMax® Super Turbo Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo Exhaust System by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system. It...$101.31 - $510.37
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler.$108.53 - $1,069.99
- SLP® PowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust SystemPowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust System by SLP. Dual Outlet. The only true Dual Rear-Exit Exhaust for 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS! Bolt on a PowerFlo Cat-Back Exhaust System from SLP on your 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS for up to 12 extra...$239.95 - $1,055.95
- Flowtech® Afterburner HeaderAfterburner Series Headers by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...$232.95 - $427.95
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...$146.95 - $1,099.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Long Tube Performance HeaderSuper Competition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...$460.95 - $1,035.95
- Hooker® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by Hooker. 2.25" Diameter / 1.625" Coollector Diameter, LS Cast Iron.$323.95 - $431.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.