Whether you’re driving the older Grand Prix or a newer one it’s important to keep it running at its best because it’s the kind of vehicle you drive every day. That means that you service and maintain it but most people overlook how easy it is to get the best performance by installing the right performance upgrades. We have everything you need at prices that give you the value for money that you expect and our Pontiac Grand Prix air intakes are the perfect example of big value.
An air intake determines how much air your engine gets and the temperature it will be when it arrives so it’s a very important component to your engine. There are different types of intakes with different improvements like the cold air intake that allows your engine to get cooler, easier to burn air or the short ram intake which gives your engine a higher volume of air so that there is more of it to burn. Each type of intake gives you different improvements and benefits and we have all of them at great prices so that you can get the right performance for your driving style without spending a fortune!
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$169.99 - $534.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...$160.99 - $837.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque. The Dragon Air Intake System is designed to maximize airflow and engine performance. 50-States Street...$51.00 - $293.25
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- Edelbrock® Performer RPM Intake ManifoldPerformer RPM Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Performer RPMs are dual-plane, high-rise intakes with 180° firing order to produce incredible top-end horsepower while retaining good throttle response. Their larger plenums and runners...$196.53 - $654.23
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$19.90 - $632.90
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$28.99 - $356.99
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- Edelbrock® Performer Intake ManifoldPerformer Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and patented runner design that you won't find in other brands. This patented design greatly improves...$124.15 - $1,233.06
- aFe® Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
- Edelbrock® Dual-Quad Intake ManifoldDual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Their larger plenums and runners match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams and other modifications of a high output engine. They are intended for high-performance street or competition...$327.90 - $715.28
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter (E-1500) by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$45.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter (E-1150) by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$47.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
Pontiac Grand Prix Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
- Related Pontiac Grand Prix Pages
- Popular Grand Prix Part Numbers
- Weapon-R® 807-158-101 - Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam)
- Weapon-R® 807-158-109 - Dragon Air Intake System
- Weapon-R® 307-158-101 - Secret Weapon Polished Air Intake System
- K&N® 63-3059 - 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit
- K&N® 57-3045 - 57 Series FIPK Generation II Air Intake System
- K&N® 57-3049 - 57 Series FIPK Generation II Air Intake System
- Weapon-R® 807-158-101A - ECU Bracket
- Pontiac Grand Prix Models
- Grand Prix Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix Brougham Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix GT Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix GT1 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix GT2 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix GTP Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix GXP Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix LE Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix LJ Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix Mclaren Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix SE Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix SJ Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Prix STE Performance Air Intake Systems