- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.55 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $489.68
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
About Pontiac Grand Am Tires
The Pontiac Grand Am sedan has an elegant styling design, smooth approach and departure angles and a solid build quality. It has a spacious cabin, seating four adults comfortably. This car demonstrates impressive handling and a decent ride quality. Installing the right set of tires goes a long way at enhancing the performance and ride quality of your car. CARiD has a solid reputation for stocking high performance Pontiac Grand Am tires from reputable suppliers around the country. These tires are made from a combination of natural and synthetic materials to ensure that the final product achieves precision and reliability. The most appropriate tire for your car will be determined by the type of car you are driving, whether a pickup truck or a passenger car. The prevailing season and the type of terrain you will be travelling on also matters when making a choice. Summer tires are designed for the warmer periods of the year while winter tires are optimized for the snowy periods of the year. The all season tire however is designed to function in summer as well as winter weather.
Bridgestone Insignia has superb traction on wet roads. It eliminates the need to change from summer to winter tires with every changing season. CARiD also stocks regular and all terrain tires. Regular tires will suffice on any paved road. They perform perfectly on freeway and neighborhood roads. However, if you are looking to branch off some rough tracks then you require a set of all terrain tires. These are designed to withstand the pressures associated with bumpy roads. In addition, a run flat tire would also be a welcome addition. Run flat tires such as Pirelli P Zero run flat tire allow you to continue driving safely even with a damaged tire. Installing TPMS sensors on Pontiac Grand Am tires helps to ensure that the tire remains in good condition in regards to air pressure and temperature. These sensors alert the driver whenever significant under inflation occurs within any one tire.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.