Pontiac Grand Am Throttle Bodies
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterStarting at: $5.80$5.80
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystStarting at: $215.55$215.55
- Taylor Cable® - Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $90.00$90.00
- Accel® - Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorStarting at: $272.99$272.99
- COMP Cams® - Push RodStarting at: $1.81$1.81
- Mr. Gasket® - Chrome Plated Steel EGR Valve Block Off PlateStarting at: $8.80$8.80
- Professional Products® - Throttle Cable BracketStarting at: $21.80$21.80
- Accel® - ProRam™ Left Fuel RailStarting at: $53.99$53.99
- Mr. Gasket® - Chrome Plated Fuel Pump Mounting PlateStarting at: $10.06$10.06
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - Drop-In Tank Fuel CatalystStarting at: $141.85$141.85
"After receiving the product from CARiD, I installed the system over 2 days. It was done in my spare time and took about 6 hours overall. I installed the returnless system, and it is working perfect so far. After installing the EFI system, the car started with no problems, and it continues to perform up to all expectations. The install was very easy, and the directions were awesome. I have called MSD tech support twice, and all my questions have been answered. I recommend MSD and CARiD also. The price was super. "
"This is a great kit. With the Kenne Bell supercharger I have, it has the most amazing tuning ability (with the Stage 3 kit) that I was able to dial in 84 HP!!!"
"Definitely works and there is proven gas mileage increased."
"This is an extremely simple kit to add to your Mustang or other car for that matter. The performance gains are substantial when tuned for the extra octane. The cooler intake charge is a Must here in Texas as well; intercooler water temps dropped 40 degrees overall. The Stage 3 kit gives you infinite tunability as well, there is no better designed water/meth kit on the market today."
"It's an exact fit for you vehicle. The extra MPG you might see about 1-2. Nice-looking, complete instructions with pictures and stickers. Also includes two gaskets for old worn ones."