- Coilover KitsPontiac G8
- (5)Lowering KitsPontiac G8
- (2)Lift KitsPontiac G8
- (2)Air SuspensionPontiac G8
- (68)Shocks & StrutsPontiac G8
- (5)Coil SpringsPontiac G8
- (13)Sway BarsPontiac G8
- (40)Control ArmsPontiac G8
- (2)Subframe BracesPontiac G8
- (3)Alignment KitsPontiac G8
- (7)Leaf SpringsPontiac G8
- (12)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsPontiac G8
- (7)Suspension LubricantsPontiac G8
There are a lot of ways you can improve, modify and personalize your Pontiac G8, but few make as big a change to your every day enjoyment and comfort when it comes to driving it as upgrading your suspension. Suspension upgrades allow you to improve both the performance and ride, meaning you can take your G8 from the great car it already is, to a new and even better level. If you want these great benefits without paying too much, CARiD is the place to come. We have a whole range of fantastic Pontiac G8 suspension systems, shock absorbers and other gear that can help you achieve the ride you want, and at unbeatable budget friendly prices we are confident you'll love.
Pontiac G8 owners across the nation trust CARiD to bring the best products and accessories for their car right to their door, and we also give our customers unrivaled customer service. All of this means that if you are keen on upgrading your Pontiac's suspension with terrific gear from top brands like Eibach, Energy Suspension, ReadyLIFT, Granatelli Motor Sport S and more, you are making the right choice when you order at CARiD. We stock products like Pontiac G8 lowering kits and alignment camber kits for your year of G8, so take a look at what we have on sale and our great deals to choose the ones for your Pontiac here!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- KSport® Road Race Version Coilover KitRoad Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Version RR coilover System is built specifically for road racing only. Aggressive rates and valving are chosen for maximum handling and performance with acute reaction and...Built for racing: Strictly made for track racing only, not recommended for street use. Aggressive spring rates and shock valving combined with 20-30mm shorter shock stroke = unbeatable performance on the track. Your choice of KSport proven spring rate settings or your own custom rates; the shocks will be valved specifically to what you select.Upgraded shock bumpstops: Version RR damper systems come with upgraded bumpstops to prevent the shock from bottoming out over uneven pavement or harsh road conditions.$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover Lowering KitStreet Performance Coilover Lowering Kit by H&R®. H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily drivers to serious tuners—who can appreciate the awesome handling and...100% Made in GermanyFine tune lowering to what you want$963.13 - $2,070.60
- Koni® Sport Shocks and StrutsSport Shocks and Stuts by Koni®. Looking for a high-speed feeling? KONl supplies the same high-quality parts to sport tuners as they do to the professionals out on the racetrack. Their SPORT series represents the ultimate in shock...Twin-Tube internal designThese sport shocks are externally adjustable by means of a knob and need to be disassembled from the car$92.96 - $321.44
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $285.01
- QA1 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track ShockRear Driver or Passenger Side 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track Shock Absorber by QA1®. The new 53 Series is a stock mount twin tube shock absorber. Formerly the FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$134.14 - $138.40
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$12.01 - $102.00
- Whiteline® Heavy Duty Blade Sway BarHeavy Duty Blade Sway Bar by Whiteline®. This Whiteline sway bar gives more grip, better handling, outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$179.82 - $593.82
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Lowering Coil SpringsPro-Kit Lowering Coil Springs by Eibach®, 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered$140.39 - $527.56
- H&R® Sport Coil Spring Lowering KitsSport Coil Spring Lowering Kit by H&R®. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity and reduce...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$195.36 - $619.99
- Tein® S-Tech Coil Spring KitS-Tech Lowering Coil Spring Kit by Tein®. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Tein springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$180.00 - $328.00
- Whiteline® Strut Tower BraceStrut Tower Brace by Whiteline®. Whiteline strut tower bracing are very simple to install and feature light weight polished aluminium channel and powder coated mounting plates. Quick release clamps are also available and suit all...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$116.82 - $215.82
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Camber BoltsPro-Alignment Front Camber Bolts by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's$12.51 - $129.09
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.