The Pontiac G8 is a powerful, domineering machine. Driving this car gives you an extraordinary feeling of self-confidence. You feel like you are in total control, as if you hold the final say on the highway. Still, the Pontiac G8 engine performance can do with a little boost. Stock exhaust systems restrict the flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders thereby limiting the amount of power produced, and the same is true of the Pontiac G8. To experience the ultimate fun-ride, you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Performance Pontiac G8 exhaust systems are widely available under different brands from CARiD. They enhance vehicle performance by increasing the speed of exhaust flow and enabling rapid inflow of fresh air into the cylinders. As a result, your engine produces more horsepower and torque, enabling faster acceleration and better performance.
Aftermarket Pontiac G8 exhaust systems also improve fuel consumption. This is especially true when cruising on a highway. You realize that more miles are covered on the same tank of fuel. Besides great performance, you get great sound. Performance exhaust systems provide a deep manly tone to match the power in your car. You may also have the sound customized to the tone and pitch of your choice. Thanks to the high-tech audio engineering technology used in putting the exhaust system together, the sound quality remains just as strong and powerful over the years. All exhaust system brands at CARiD come with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, which is a statement of the quality of materials and expertise used in constructing the exhaust and remains active for as long as you own the G8. An installation manual is also available to guide you or the auto technicians who will be doing the installation through the process.
- MagnaFlow Competition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemCompetition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may not...$479.03 - $2,536.09
- MagnaFlow Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$312.99 - $3,217.99
- Borla Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$312.99 - $3,305.99
- Gibson American Muscle Car Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Cat-Back Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow muffler in this...$222.79 - $953.58
- Gibson Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Corsa Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....$639.00 - $2,319.00
- Pypes Phantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemPhantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes. The Pypes Phantom Series is designed to give your car or truck a new sleek look. Black is the new color on the market. All Phantom Series products are powder coated over 304...$316.36 - $849.99
- Pypes Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Pypes Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler.$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Spec-D Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$14.24 - $623.00
- SLP Loud Mouth Axle-Back Exhaust SystemLoud Mouth Axle-Back Exhaust System by SLP. Bolt-on some serious power with a SLP Cat-Back Exhaust System. Also available from SLP is the stainless steel, Cat-Back Modular Exhaust Systems for the Hemi powered 2005-2010 Dodge...$361.95 - $767.95
- Pypes Stainless Steel HeadersStainless Steel Header by Pypes. Still searching for some more horsepower and better sound? Then heres your solution... and when you install these headers, it will most likely be the last pair youll ever need to...$254.99 - $1,024.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.