Your G8 looks great and you need it to stay that way but you also want to drive it at every opportunity which means that you’re risking damage. One trip that can easily cause damage is to your favorite bike riding spot and the freedom of the outdoors can become much less enjoyable if you discover that you’ve caused damage to your vehicle or your bike. Thankfully, we have a wide range of Pontiac G8 bike transport options to make sure that your next trip is free of stress and damage!
Everyone has a different need so we have a wide range of different racks including some that mount to your trunk, some that mount to your roof, those that can take more than one bike at a time and many more. You need to get the best quality you can find so we have some of the most trusted brands in the industry like Thule, Rhino-Rack and more which means that your product will have the features and quality you need. With the right bike rack you never again need to worry about stress or damage and they cost less than you would expect!
- Yakima® Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackRaptor Aero Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. If you're looking for an economical, simple to mount and load upright bike rack, your search is over. The Raptor Roof Bike Rack mounts easily to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars with...$134.10
- Yakima® HighRoller Roof Bike RackHighRoller Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carry virtually any bike on your roof rack with Yakima's top of the line upright bike carrier. The HighRoller accommodates bikes up to 50 lbs., with 20" to 29" wheels and tire widths up to 3",...$209.00
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...$189.00
- Yakima® ForkLift Roof Bike RackForkLift Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. In the past if you wanted the stability of a fork bike mount rack, but your vehicle had factory crossbars, you were out of luck…but no more. The ForkLift is Yakima's fork bike mount rack made...$159.00
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike RackWhispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The WB200 is just as elegant and technologically advanced as the Whispbar roof racks it’s designed for. The aerodynamic shape has a curved profile to match your roofline,...$289.00
- Rhino-Rack® Discovery Bike CarrierDiscovery Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. This bike carrier delivers the unbeatable combination of safe, secure transport and ease of use. Just place the wheels in the molded base, which will keep the bike upright so you can secure...$206.10
- Rhino-Rack® MountainTrail Bike CarrierMountainTrail Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. New pre-assembled roof mounted MountainTrail bike carrier, with a stylish matt black look, combines the unique features pioneered in our other best selling Roof Top Bike Carriers.Pre-assembled bicycle carrierRubber coated stainless steel straps for universal cross bar fit$152.10
- Rhino-Rack® Road Warrior Bike CarrierRoad Warrior Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. Easily adjustable and versatile to fit a range of a "C" Channel crossbars. This pre-assembled bike carrier attaches directly to roof rack without the need for a fitting kit.$134.10
- Rhino-Rack® Quick Release Bike CarrierQuick Release Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. This is the safe, secure, easy and economical way to transport your bike on your roof rack. This quick release fork mount bike carrier features a unique head that clamps to the Rhino-Rack...$98.10 - $107.10
- Rhino-Rack® Upright Bike CarrierUpright Roof Mounted Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. The Hybrid Bike Carrier is versatile, sleek and designed to transport your bike with ease. Continuing the Rhino-Rack legacy of versatility this bike carrier is perfect for...Mulitple locking system, rack to carrier, bike to rack and finally the cable to keep your bike and racks as secure as possibleErgonomically shaped handle with release trigger and locking system$206.10
- Thule® Raceway™ Platform Trunk Bike RackRaceway™ Platform Trunk Bike Rack by Thule®. Carries up to 2 bikes. This unique bike rack features a revolutionary platform that makes bike loading super-fast and easy. Just place the bike's wheels in the adjustable trays; the...$449.95
- Thule® Raceway™ Trunk Bike RackRaceway Trunk Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. Safe and secure vehicle attachment, fast and easy bike loading, and stable bike transport aptly describe the Raceway Trunk Bike Rack. It's packed with...$339.95 - $369.95
- Thule® Passage Trunk Mount Bike RackPassage Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. The Passage is the value priced trunk mount rack that's packed with features you'd expect to only find on a premium bike rack. Features like the...$149.95 - $169.95
- Thule® Archway Trunk Mount Bike RackArchway Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. The Archway is the versatile rack that provides secure and safe bicycle transport. The curved tubes of the Archway provide clearance for spoilers,...$199.95 - $219.95
- Thule® Gateway Trunk Mount Bike RackGateway Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. When you have a variety of bikes to carry you need a rack with versatile features. The arm design and Cinch Lever of the Gateway Trunk Mount Bike Rack...$169.95 - $189.95
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
Pontiac G8 Bike Racks Reviews
2009 Toyota Matrix