- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-001 RFT$233.58 - $247.21
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Pontiac G6 Tires
The Pontiac G6 combines style and performance in superb manner. This vehicle has a distinctive styling design and stout suspensions and competent handling. It has a spacious cabin, accommodating four passengers comfortably. This vehicle is ideal for commuting as well as long distance travel. You need to install an appropriate set of tires to enhance performance and stability. To help you, CARiD has lined up a pool of competent professionals to guide you through the selection process. The dealership stocks a wide selection of high performance Pontiac G6 tires from the most reputable brands in the country including Achilles, Toyo, Yokohama and General among others. The quality is assured by use of innovative techniques and premium materials such as natural and synthetic rubbers, compound chemicals and high tech fabrics. The most appropriate tire will depend on various factors such as the prevailing season, the type of road you will be using and the type of car in consideration.
Winter is characterized by wet and slippery roads, poor visibility and debris on the road. The winter tire is designed to withstand these challenges. It has a high braking force and excellent traction on wet roads. The Michelin latitude and Bridgestone Blizzak tires are famous for their excellent dry handling ability and superb aquaplaning resistance. The all season tire however comes with greater convenience. It allows you to us one tire in winter as well as in summer. The Achilles ATR Sport is one such tire. It is equipped with capacity to reduce rolling resistance and promote great fuel mileage. Proper maintenance is crucial for performance and stability. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on Pontiac G6 tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These sensors also enhance safety by alerting you when significant deviations from the standard are detected. This helps you take prompt remedial action before disaster occurs.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.