Pontiac make some impressive cars, and as one of their established models, the G6 is no exception. If you drive one of these stylish Pontiac cars and want a more comfortable ride and even better performance out of it, you can vastly improve the ride by upgrading the suspension. This allows you to make the G6 feel exactly the way you want it to, improving your overall driving experience every time you take your car on the road. At CARiD, we stock a fantastic selection of Pontiac G6 suspension systems, featuring great manufacturers like Energy Suspension, Prothane, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, Granatelli Motor Sport S, Hotchkis, Air Lift and many others.
Browse the products we have in our Pontiac G6 suspension range and you'll find everything you need to upgrade your suspension, from powerful shock absorbers and struts through to lowering kits and sway bars, and all at great low prices exclusive to CARiD. Whether you need an Pontiac G6 alignment camber kit or a great sway bar assembly, we have just the thing here in our outstanding collection for your Pontiac model. Check out what we have on offer and place your order with us for all of the fantastic benefits of new and better suspension on your own G6!
- APEXi® Performance Coilover KitsN1 ExV Dampers by APEXi.$6.60 - $3,207.75
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock-Spring KitCoilover Shock and Spring Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your...$581.21
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock KitCoilover Shock Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your vehicle with...$291.24 - $355.70
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Lowering Coil SpringsPro-Kit Lowering Coil Springs by Eibach, 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and...$128.33 - $467.50
- H&R® Sport Coil Spring Lowering KitsSport Coil Spring Lowering Kit by H&R.$72.87 - $619.99
- Monroe® Econo-Matic Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is not...$61.43 - $157.00
- Monroe® Quick-Strut Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so youll not only save installation time, your vehicles ride and...$18.97 - $234.49
- Monroe® OESpectrum Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum Struts by Monroe. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$19.13 - $363.07
- KYB® Excel-G Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.86 - $178.17
- Unity® Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity. Unitys priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the aftermarket...$44.70 - $145.26
- Unity® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Struts by Unity.$16.23 - $160.00
- MOOG® Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is the Triple Piston Rod Seal. The outer wiper seal cleans the piston...$51.54 - $162.94
- Sachs® Super Touring Shock & StrutSuper Touring Shock & Strut by Sachs.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...$27.63 - $630.31
- FCS® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and...$18.91 - $76.74
- FCS® Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by FCS. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality while providing a precise fit. The...$49.08 - $153.25
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$63.10 - $106.69
- Dorman® Drive Belt Tensioner Assembly$29.50 - $41.32