Pontiac G6 Performance Exhausts
Driving the Pontiac G6 is an exciting and pleasurable experience. This four-passenger coupe is popular for its affordability and impressive driving dynamics. It’s the ideal vehicle for commuting, thanks to ultra cheap maintenance costs. However, its performance could do with a kick in horsepower. You see, the stock exhaust system restricts the engine’s full potential by blocking the free flow of exhaust gases. To experience the Pontiac’s total power, you need to replace the stock exhaust system with one of the performance exhaust systems from CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide range of performance Pontiac G6 exhaust systems, suitable even for the earliest models. Aftermarket G6 exhaust systems enhance engine performance by allowing free flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders, leaving enough room for fresh air. The effect of this is significant increase in horsepower and torque, by at least 10%. You also enjoy fuel economy so that in the end, you cover more miles on the same amount of fuel.
Aftermarket Pontiac G6 exhaust systems do not corrode. They are made from a hardwearing stainless steel material that is corrosion-resistant. Additionally, each manufacturer offers a life warranty with every purchase as a sign of their committed support over the years. It’s also an assurance of the exhaust systems’ superior quality. Great performance is not all you’re looking to get though. There is the trademark deep roar to be savored, a roar that complements the engine’s new power status. You can fully personalize the sound to match your heart’s desire using our range of mufflers. In addition, the quality of sound remains consistent throughout the period you use the exhaust system, thanks to the superior audio mechanisms employed in its construction. Feel the difference in your Pontiac G6 by installing one of CARiD’s custom exhaust systems.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $402.56$402.56
- Flowmaster® - 50 Series Delta Flow™ Stainless Steel MufflerStarting at: $114.99$114.99
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $340.90$340.90
- Flowmaster® - 40 Series Delta Force™ MufflerStarting at: $77.50$77.50
- Gibson® - Polished T304 Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust TipStarting at: $53.91$53.91
- Spectre Performance® - Lockwire Header BoltStarting at: $14.20$14.20
- MBRP® - Stainless Steel Barrel Band ClampStarting at: $5.12$5.12
- Borla® - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Round MufflerStarting at: $172.46$172.46
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $340.90$340.90
| Posted by Kenneth | (Powhatan, VA)
This unit was purchased to replace a clogged catalytic converter on a 2009 Pontiac G6 4-cylinder engine, where the converter is built into the exhaust manifold. Product fit Ok and came with gaskets, which was a plus. On the OEM unit, the heat shield bolted to the exhaust manifold and there was no place to make this connection with the Magnaflow unit. The heat shield also had to be bent some to be reinstalled at all. The OEM unit had threaded holes for the heat sink bolt and other attachment points. The Magnaflow had these connection holes, but they were not threaded and I had to search for bolts to use as the OEM bolts could not be reused. It was the same with attaching the manifold to the exhaust pipe. The OEM unit had studs threaded into it and the Magnaflow just had drilled holes, which I had to find bolts to fit, which of course was not expecting and did not have any readily available, which extended the installation time. Overall, it worked OK. I don't think they should call it a direct fit until they fix these little issues. Including bolts would have been extremely helpful and saved me a lot of time.
Base • GT • SE • GTP • GXP