- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $157.68
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector by Stampede. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, greatly reducing the amount of wind noise and turbulence inside the vehicle.$52.77 - $117.83
- WeatherTech® LampGard Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- AVS® Tail Shades Tail Light CoversTail Shades Tail Light Covers by AVS. Give the back of your car or truck a stealthy, aerodynamic look with these stylish smoke tail light covers. Constructed from tough, durable impact modified acrylic, theyll also protect your...$73.56 - $126.03
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect todays expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- GTS® Blackouts Tail Light CoversBlackouts Tail Light Covers by GTS. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go. These covers are...$47.45 - $129.67
- GTS® Smoke Tailblazers Tail Light CoversSmoke Tailblazers Tail Light Covers by GTS. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. The unique slotted design will give your truck or SUV a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go, and they go...$64.49 - $108.21
- GTS® Turn Signal CoversTurn Signal Covers by GTS. When you give your headlights and tail lights the stealthy GTS light cover treatment, don't forget your turn signals! These tough, durable Composilite covers will complete the look, and also protect your...$46.06 - $57.04
- GTS® Driving Light CoversDriving Light Covers by GTS. Give the front of your car a smooth, sculpted, aerodynamic look with these stylish driving light covers. Constructed from tough, durable Composilite, they'll also protect your valuable driving lights...$34.01 - $63.80
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front Window Deflectors (92246)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front Window Deflectors by AVS, 2 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep fresh...$42.94
- GTS® Tape-On Solarwing Smoke Rear Window Deflector (51105)Tape-On Solarwing Smoke Rear Window Deflector by GTS, 1 Piece, without Rubber. Enhance your car's silhouette, if not its aerodynamics, and protect your interior, all with this attractive rear window deflector. This rear window...$110.37
- Stampede® Chrome Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector (53003-8)Chrome Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector (53003-8) by Stampede, Size: 38.5" L x 2" W. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The special design of the Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, preventing rain from...$117.83
- Stampede® Smoke Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector (53003-2)Smoke Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector (53003-2) by Stampede, Size: 38.5" L x 2" W. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The special design of the Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, preventing rain from...$52.77
- Stampede® Chrome Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector (53002-8)Chrome Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector (53002-8) by Stampede, Size: 35.5" L x 2" W. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The special design of the Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, preventing rain from...$117.83
Having a Firebird means you have a part of history, and it also has the performance and handling to make history exciting to drive. When you spend so much time in it you start to become aware of a few things it’s missing, a few things the manufacturer originally forgot to install. But this is not a problem anymore because we have a wide range of Pontiac Firebird wind deflectors. They can make driving more enjoyable even when the weather takes a surprising turn for the worse, and they can form a great part of your new accessorized vehicle!
Once you have a set of wind deflectors installed you can stop worrying about the annoying noise of the wind or possibility of rain entering through an open window, because both of these will be diverted away to ensure you can continue enjoying the fresh air. Your new wind deflectors will work well for a long time and look great, because we have some of the best brands in the industry like AVS, Wade and others. With all of these features you might expect to spend a fortune, but we have them at great prices so you get serious value for money!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Pontiac Firebird Wind Deflectors Reviews
1993 Chevy Camaro