- (110)Air IntakesPontiac Firebird
- (176)Air FiltersPontiac Firebird
- (9)MAF SensorsPontiac Firebird
- (16)Intake ManifoldsPontiac Firebird
- (205)Throttle BodiesPontiac Firebird
- (4)Vacuum PumpsPontiac Firebird
- (24)Air Filter MaintenanceAir Filter Oils and Cleaners
- (104)Air Intakes Replacement FiltersPontiac Firebird
The Firebird is known across the world for its style and power and if you’re lucky enough to own one then you know that it can start a stirring within you. This stirring is one that begs you to squeeze even more performance from your Firebird and we have the range of performance upgrades you need to do that. We have them at low prices so that you won’t need to spend a fortune to satisfy your urge and our Pontiac Firebird air intakes are the one of the best upgrades to start with.
Your engine relies on fuel and air to run which means that your air intake is an important component because it determines how much air will reach your engine and at what temperature. We have the different types including the cold air intake that allows your engine to get cooler, easier to burn air or the short ram intake that allows your engine to get a higher volume of air so there is more to burn. We offer them all at great prices so that you can get value for your money and once you have the right one you’ll wonder why you waited!
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $837.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- AIRAID® Performance AirboxPerformance Airbox by AIRAID®. This air intake housing is made to be used with components from an AIRAID UBI Kit. It includes a premium AIRAID SynthaFlow air filter, air filter adapter and air dam, and includes everything necessary...Includes everything necessary to build a custom airboxMade to be used in conjunction with AIRAID UBI (U-Build-It) components$137.60 - $149.84
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- SLP® Cold Air Intake PackageCold Air Intake Package by SLP®. Designed to pick up cool, fresh air from the high-pressure air stream in front of your engine's radiator, SLP's F-Body Cold-Air Induction Package can provide up to 10 additional horsepower in LS1...Can provide up to 10 additional horsepowerConstructed from top-quality stainless steel for optimum durability$124.95 - $316.95
- SLP® FlowPac Cold Air Intake PackageFlowPac Cold Air Intake Package by SLP®. New from SLP, the FlowPac® combines our Cold-Air Induction Kit, High-Flow Air-Box Lid, F-Body Smooth Bellows and Blackwing® Air Filter to create a single, jointly engineered package worth...Worth up to 20 horsepower over stockConstructed of High quality materials$143.95 - $316.95
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- VOLANT® CAI Kit without AirboxCool Air Intake Kit without Airbox by Volant®. This air intake system will bring an increased flow of cooler air to your engine, resulting in more horsepower and fuel mileage. It replaces your stock airbox and air intake tube with...$165.77 - $424.84
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for the majority of...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$30.99 - $139.99
- AIRAID® SynthaMax® Panel Red Air FilterSynthaMax® Panel Red Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$46.82 - $98.84
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Round Straight Air FilterSynthaFlow® Round Straight Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$49.88 - $161.06
- AIRAID® SynthaMax® Round Air FilterSynthaMax® Round Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$43.76 - $69.26
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Round Air FilterSynthaFlow® Round Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$40.70 - $64.16
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe®. This Pro 5R air filter provides performance filtration and maximum convenience. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides, this high flow cotton gauze OE replacement performance filter...Deep Cotton Pleats for Increased FlowFits In Factory Housing$46.95 - $199.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.