Pontiac Bonneville Throttle Bodies
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterStarting at: $5.80$5.80
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystStarting at: $215.55$215.55
- Taylor Cable® - Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $111.76$111.76
- Mr. Gasket® - Fuel Pump Push RodStarting at: $27.92$27.92
- COMP Cams® - Push RodStarting at: $9.15$9.15
- Accel® - ProRam™ Left Fuel RailStarting at: $53.99$53.99
- Mr. Gasket® - Chrome Plated Fuel Pump Block-Off PlateStarting at: $8.80$8.80
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - Drop-In Tank Fuel CatalystStarting at: $141.85$141.85
- Accel® - Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorStarting at: $272.99$272.99
- Mr. Gasket® - Chrome Plated Fuel Pump Mounting PlateStarting at: $10.06$10.06
"The AIRAID throttle body spacer is unique-looking with a nice appearance, and the installation took about 15 minutes. I'm not a mechanic and did the installation myself. No issues thus far with my truck and check engine light. So far so good. I do see a change in performance, and I get a lot more torque."
"This is an easy affordable refill for the snow meth kit that I have on my 2011 Mustang GT. No need to worry about the mixture as it comes premixed ready to pour in."
"Pretty good product. Easy to install and works great."
"I was surprised and impressed with the AFE Throttle Body Spacer, the directions gave a good overview on installation and the product speaks for itself."
"Pour it in and you're good to go. And the price isn't bad for four gallons from Snow; may even have enough to make it through the winter. I know Snow takes pride in their Boost Juice, so I feel comfortable running it."