- (21)Complete SystemsPontiac Bonneville
- (396)HeadersPontiac Bonneville
- (229)Catalytic ConvertersPontiac Bonneville
- (366)MufflersPontiac Bonneville
- (1)Exhaust StacksPontiac Bonneville
- (160)Exhaust TipsPontiac Bonneville
- (331)Exhaust PipesPontiac Bonneville
- (406)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsPontiac Bonneville
- (843)Emission ControlPontiac Bonneville
- (72)Performance ChipsPontiac Bonneville
Luxury and performance are the two words that come to mind when you think of the Pontiac Bonneville. The Bonneville speeds effortlessly along the highway, giving you an unforgettable, exhilarating feeling. It achieves a lot in terms of performance but it can only go so far if you’re still using the restrictive factory exhaust system. Stock exhaust systems limit performance by hampering the free flow of exhaust gases, thereby restraining the engine’s power and it’s no different in the Pontiac Bonneville. To achieve unfettered performance, you need to replace your stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Aftermarket Pontiac Bonneville exhaust systems enhance performance by reducing backpressure and enabling efficient evacuation of exhaust gases, leaving room for oxygen to move into the engine for combustion. The effect of this is increased horsepower and torque, which enables the Bonneville to attain peak top performance within a short duration of time.
An efficient engine also brings about fuel cost savings. Fuel economy is realized when your car is at cruising speed. Apart from top performance and fuel economy, aftermarket Bonneville exhaust systems also come with great sound. The bold growl they give can be modified to a level of your preference. Sound quality is also assured because the audio packaging is done in a manner that ensures no sound degradation occurs. In addition, Pontiac Bonneville exhaust systems are made from stainless steel products and are resistant to corrosion. They come with a lifetime warranty guaranteeing quality and support over the lifetime of the car. The polished, mirror-like finish on the exhaust tip complements the looks of your car. And there you have increased horsepower, great sound and great looks all from a single custom designed exhaust system. With such an exhaust, your Pontiac Bonneville will look and sound so much better.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Dynatech® Mid Length Modified HeadersThese Small Block Chevy Mid Length Modified Headers have been designed for use with straight or angle plug heads and standard Chevy engines. The Mid Length design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut...Fits angle or straight plug heads.Gaskets and bolts included.$239.99 - $309.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Modified HeadersMild Steel IMCA Modified Headers by Dynatech®. 1 Pair. These Small Block Chevy Modified Headers have been designed for use with standard Chevy engines. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and optimized tube length for best overall performance....Made of High Quality MaterialsGaskets and bolts included$269.99 - $329.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines. Special designed port to get the most power out of your Crate...Delivers a huge boost in performance and an awesome soundRigorously dyno-tested to provide maximum horsepower and torque gains$379.99
- Dynatech® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Long Tube Dirt Late Model Headers are designed for use with standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and...Gaskets and bolts includedMachine surfaced flanges - no leaks$309.99 - $374.99
- Dynatech® Long Tube Pavement Late Model HeadersLong Tube Pavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Long Tube Pavement Late Model Headers are designed for use with Standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. Slip-on...35” Equal Length primaries for maximum Torque and HorsepowerValve covers are removable with headers installed$389.99 - $399.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Southern Sport Mod HeadersIMCA Southern Sport Mod Mild Steel Headers by Dynatech®. Tube Outlet Diameter: 1.63". Collector Diameter: 3.00". Collector Length: 7.75". Flange Style: Square Port. Flange Thickness: 0.25". Port Height: 1.52". Port Width: 1.35"....Engineered for 602 Crate enginesGaskets and bolts included$229.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers Kit604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Stainless Steel 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Header Kits have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines.Engineered for 604 Crate enginesGaskets and bolts included$924.99
- Patriot Exhaust® Tight Tuck Street Rod HeadersTight Tuck Street Rod Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock...$188.16 - $500.24
- Patriot Exhaust® Raw Steel Bucket Sprint Car Style HeadersRaw Steel Bucket Sprint Car Style Headers, 1 5/8" Tubes, 3 1/2" Collector by Patriot Exhaust®.$245.33
- Schoenfeld Headers® Tri-Y HeadersTri-Y Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous attention to detail to...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$341.20 - $699.46
- Schoenfeld Headers® Conventional Crossover HeadersConventional Crossover Tri-Y Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. 4 Into 2 Into 1 Tube Configuration for Increased Torque. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$263.20 - $671.84
- Schoenfeld Headers® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. Comes in a set. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates....Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$263.20 - $745.48
- Schoenfeld Headers® D.I.R.T Modified HeadersD.I.R.T Modified Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous attention to...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$263.20 - $302.20
- Schoenfeld Headers® "H" Style Conventional Crossover Headers"H" Style Conventional Crossover Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®, 1 Pair. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$263.20 - $302.20
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Front Brake Rotor$40.91 - $43.83
- Walker® SoundFX™ Aluminized Steel Oval Direct-Fit Muffler$34.15 - $40.58
Pontiac Bonneville Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1996 Buick Century