The Pontiac Aztek has been around for over a decade and is still a favorite to many people. It is no wonder that an Aztek owner can decide to drive it to any destination of choice. Thanks to Pontiac Aztek trailer hitches, you need not worry if you have more luggage than can fit in the car. All you need to do is get a trailer and attach it to the back of Aztek car and you will be ready to travel. CARiD offers you plenty of options to choose from. In as much as there might be a variety, the most important thing is to find the correct match for your car and trailer combo that you plan to use. With a wrong combination, you might end up having a trailer that is too heavy for your car which will only make steering the wheel and staying on course difficult. The tongue of the hitch is only able to accommodate 10% of the total weight of the trailer. If this is not achieved through the wrong combination, you will end up having lighter front tires. This will end up becoming a problem and will probably inconvenience other drivers.
It is best to settle for a weight distributing hitch that will evenly distribute the weight to all four tires of the car. With the correct hitch in hand, it will take you a very short time to set it up. You might however be required to drill in some holes to set it up securely. This process will be easy if you follow the manual from the manufacturer of the trailer hitch you picked. The manual will also assist in knowing if the Pontiac Aztek will be able to tow the trailer and still drive safely.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $152.67$152.67
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $147.74$147.74
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $152.67$152.67
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $24.94$24.94
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $136.04$136.04
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
"Before a camping trip and under a deadline to get my trailer lights ready without splicing wires, I turned to CARiD, because the big box stores couldn't get the part in time for my Pontiac Aztek. CARiD stepped up with great customer service and value. The product installed easily and saved me from having to cut holes in the moldings of my vehicle and splice wires."