Universal 6-1/2" 2-Way MM Series 250W Component Speakers by Polk Audio®. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- Diameter 1" (2.54cm)
- Type Soft dome
- Mid / Woofer
- Diameter 6 1/2" (16.51cm)
- Type Dynamic Balance driver with polycomposite cone
- Total Frequency Response 40-25kHz
- Nominal Impedance 2.7 ohms
- Efficiency 94 dB
- Continuous 125 watts
- Peak 250 watts
- Cut-Out Diameter 5" (12.70cm)
- Height 1 1/16" (2.70cm)
- Driver Mounting Depth
- Top Mount 2 5/8" (6.67cm)
- Bottom Mount 2 7/8" (7.30cm)
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: 6-3/4" (Oversized 6-1/2")
- Design: 2-Way Component System
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Silk
- Woofer Composition: Woven Glass Fiber
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Peak Power Handling: 250 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 125 Watts
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Frequency Response: 40 - 25000 Hz
- Impedance: 2.7 Ohms
- Top-Mount Depth: 2-5/8"
- Bottom-Mount Depth: 2-7/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5" x 5"
- Speaker Grilles: Yes
Polk Audio, the speaker specialist and now the largest audio brand of DEI Holdings, was founded in 1972 in Baltimore with one objective in mind: to design and engineer audio equipment that would deliver iconic, engaging, and authentic sound at home, in a car, and at an office. Polk Audio designers and engineers are not only skilled experts, they're also musicians who know something much bigger about how to create the clearest sound. At Polk, music is still their passion and designing practical audio solutions that deliver lifelike performance is their mission.