Universal 6-1/2" 2-Way MM Series 200W Speakers by Polk Audio®. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- Diameter 1" (2.54cm)
- Type Silk composite dome
- Mid / Woofer
- Diameter 6 1/2" (16.51cm)
- Type Dynamic Balance driver with poly-composite cone
- Total Frequency Response 40-25kHz
- Nominal Impedance 2.7 ohms
- Efficiency 94 dB
- Continuous 100 watts
- Peak 200 watts
- Voice Coil
- Driver Diameter 32" (81.28cm)
- Magnet Weight 5.3 pounds
- Recommended Amplifier Power 15-125 watts per channel
- Cut-Out Diameter 5 1/16" (12.86cm)
- Height 13/16" (2.06cm)
- Full-Range Mounting Depth
- Top Mount 2 5/8" (6.67cm)
- Bottom Mount 2 7/8" (7.30cm)
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: 6-1/2"
- Design: 2-Way
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Silk
- Woofer Composition: Woven Glass Fiber
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Peak Power Handling: 200 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Frequency Response: 40 - 25000 Hz
- Impedance: 2.7 Ohms
- Top-Mount Depth: 2-5/8"
- Bottom-Mount Depth: 2-7/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5 x 5
Polk Audio, the speaker specialist and now the largest audio brand of DEI Holdings, was founded in 1972 in Baltimore with one objective in mind: to design and engineer audio equipment that would deliver iconic, engaging, and authentic sound at home, in a car, and at an office. Polk Audio designers and engineers are not only skilled experts, they're also musicians who know something much bigger about how to create the clearest sound. At Polk, music is still their passion and designing practical audio solutions that deliver lifelike performance is their mission.