Universal 3-1/2" 2-Way db Series 210W Coaxial Speakers by Polk Audio®. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- Quantity 1
- Diameter 1/2" (1.27cm)
- Type Silk/polymer composite dome
- Quantity 1
- Diameter 3 1/2" (8.89cm)
- Type Dynamic Balance driver with polymer/mica composite cone with rubber surround
- Total Frequency Response 90Hz-22kHz
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohms
- Efficiency 91 dB
- Power Handling
- Continuous 35 watts
- Peak 105 watts
- Cut-Out Diameter 3 1/16" (7.78cm)
- Full-Range Mounting Depth
- Top Mount 1 1/2" (3.81cm)
- Bottom Mount 1 11/16" (4.29cm)
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: 3-1/2"
- Design: 2-Way
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Silk-Polymer Composite
- Woofer Composition: Polymer/Mica Composite
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Peak Power Handling: 105 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 35 Watts
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Frequency Response: 90 - 22000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Shallow Mount Installation: Yes
- Top-Mount Depth: 1-1/2"
- Bottom-Mount Depth: 1-11/16"
- Cutout Dimensions: 3-1/8" x 3-1/8"
- Speaker Grilles: No
Polk Audio, the speaker specialist and now the largest audio brand of DEI Holdings, was founded in 1972 in Baltimore with one objective in mind: to design and engineer audio equipment that would deliver iconic, engaging, and authentic sound at home, in a car, and at an office. Polk Audio designers and engineers are not only skilled experts, they're also musicians who know something much bigger about how to create the clearest sound. At Polk, music is still their passion and designing practical audio solutions that deliver lifelike performance is their mission.