Universal 3-1/2" 2-Way db Series 210W Coaxial Speakers by Polk Audio®. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- A 3 1/2-inch coaxial that's small enough for unobtrusive installations, yet created with the technologies that translate into pure Polk performance
- Dynamic Balance® polymer/mica composite mineral filled cone is stiff yet lightweight for big sound, little distortion
- Marine Certified Polk db Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types
- 12mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs
- Low-mass Kapton voice coil former is lightweight for high sound output. Kapton's high melting temperature (725°F/400°C!) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability
- Durable butyl rubber surround won't fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of the great Polk sound
- Pole plate heat sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability
- Flat spider for faster, longer excursion linear motion
- Flexible woven Leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability
- Rock solid, acoustically inert stamped steel basket finished in rustproof gun metal gray
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Dimensions - Cut-Out Diameter: 3-1/16"
- Dimensions Full-Range Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount: 1-11/16"
- Dimensions Full-Range Mounting Depth - Top Mount: 1-1/2"
- Driver Complement Midrange - Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Driver Complement Midrange - Quantity: 1
- Driver Complement Midrange - Type: Dynamic Balance driver with polymer/mica composite cone with rubber surround
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter: 1/2"
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity: 1
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Type Silk/polymer composite dome
- Electrical - Efficiency: 91 dB
- Electrical - Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Electrical - Total Frequency Response: 90Hz-22kHz
- Electrical Power Handling - Continuous: 35 watts
- Electrical Power Handling - Peak: 105 watts
- Shipping - Unit of Measure: Pair
Welcome to superior looks and even better sound at a price that makes high performance mobile audio affordable to everyone! The db Series works really well in OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps. The db Series delivers classic Polk performance and durability like never before.
Polk Audio, the speaker specialist and now the largest audio brand of DEI Holdings, was founded in 1972 in Baltimore with one objective in mind: to design and engineer audio equipment that would deliver iconic, engaging, and authentic sound at home, in a car, and at an office. Polk Audio designers and engineers are not only skilled experts, they're also musicians who know something much bigger about how to create the clearest sound. At Polk, music is still their passion and designing practical audio solutions that deliver lifelike performance is their mission.