Plymouth Voyager Exhaust Systems
Let your Plymouth Voyager shine with a custom exhaust system. Buy superior quality Exhaust Systems at CARiD and enjoy choosing from a variety of types and designs. Before an exhaust system is approved for sale at the shop, it has to meet all the minimum standard requirements, which are pretty high by OEM standards! In essence, what you are getting when you purchase a Plymouth Voyager exhaust system from CARiD is the best quality you can get in the market. The Voyager has been suppressed long enough by the stock exhaust system. Allow it to blossom in performance and power output with a custom exhaust system. The effectiveness of custom exhaust systems in injecting new power into the engine is attributed to their design and working principle. Their primary role in the car is to increase exhaust flow, which it does by increasing scavenging. As the volume of unwanted gases leaving the engine increases, there is enough room created for oxygen and fuel to flow into the engine for power generation.
When you install a custom exhaust system into your car, you get an increase of up to 10% in horsepower and torque. This additional power and torque make the Voyager more aggressive on the roads, and you will find it very easy to maneuver your way around tricky roads and road and weather conditions. Efficiency in the engine is boosted, and with this comes better fuel economy. The Voyager’s fuel consumption will go down, and you will henceforth be able to record a higher fuel mileage. Last but equally important, a custom Plymouth Voyager gives you better sound. Your car will sound a lot better, its distinct growl a great improvement from the monotone you were previously used to. Plus you can fully customize the sound to a level and tone of your choice! CARiD has tons of mufflers and resonators to help you in this.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $272.92$272.92
- Flowmaster® - 290 Series Stainless Steel Extra Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rectangle Angle Rolled Edge Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $53.00$53.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
"This muffler looks awesome on my car and sounds great! I have noticed a little bit of extra power added as well. It made my car sound deeper and not as high pitched when I am speeding up. I would defenently recommend this product to anyone!"