Plymouth Voyager Accessories & Parts
First arriving as a rebadged variant of Dodge Sportsman full size van in 1974, Plymouth Voyager became a minivan only in 1984. The minivan achieved status of the 13th bestselling automotive nameplate worldwide with over 12 million units sold. Released by the Chrysler Corporation, the early Voyager was Plymouth's first truck-bodied vehicle in many decades. With 12-15 passenger capacity, the full size van was offered as 4- and 6-door vehicle. It was based on Chrysler AB platform and carried two engines, the 318 (5.2L) LA V8 and the 360 (5.9L) LA V8 with 3-speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission. Sharing interior parts and materilas with the K-cars (Plymouth Reliant and Dodge Aries), the Voyager minivan used the Chrysler S platform. Due to its instrument cluster and dashboard controls combined with its front-wheel drive layout and low floor for easy access (borrowed from the Reliant), the new Voyager gained a much more car-like atmosphere, unlike the Voyager full-size van. The Plymouth Grand Voyager featuring longer wheelbase was introduced in 1987. This model was available in SE and LE trim levels. The standard Voyager in its turn was offered in three trims: base model (without a name), mid-level SE, and high-end LE.
A sportier version named LX joined the modelline in 1989. As for safety features, the Voyager parts were rather typical for vans of the era, including 3-point seat belts for the front passengers and simple lap belts for rear passengers with no airbags or ABS available. Plymouth Voyager's base 96-hp 2.2L engine was also borrowed from the K-cars. Along with the 2.2L engine that remained till mid-1987, there was offered the 106-hp 2.6L engine. In mid-1987 a fuel-injected 100-hp 2.5L engine was introduced to replace the base engine. The computer controlled Ultradrive 4-speed automatic became available in 1989. The next year the Voyager added new 150-hp 3.3L V6 engine with the option of three-speed TorqueFlite automatic and five-speed manual transmission. Considerably redesigned for 1991, second generation Voyager had more "aero" styled appearance than the previous generation vehicle due to such Voyager parts, as new sheet metal with rounder corners. The SE model was divided into the "Sport Wagon" and "Rallye" trim packages. The "Sport Wagon" package featured special aluminum wheels, gray bumpers and molding, and fog lamps. The "Rallye" was more luxury-oriented model with special badging. The 1994 year was notable for the new safety feature (passenger-side front airbag) and an interesting innovation introduced on all models, namely the lower body painted "Driftwood Beige". The LE and LX models offered leather seating as an option. The second generation Voyager also gained anti-lock brakes, integrated child safety seats and became all-wheel drive, though it lost the turbocharged engine.
With cab-forward design, the third generation model brought Chrysler NS platform and driver's-side sliding door, which was new to the minivan. Both the Voyagers and Grand Voyagers were offered in base trim and SE. While base model used a narrow accent color strip, SE model had a wide accent color strip with a "Plymouth" badge above it. Both Voyagers and Grand Voyagers offered "Easy-Out Roller Seats", an innovative system of rear seats in order to simplify re-positioning, installation, and removal. The third generation Voyager had a CD player as a new option and the 3.8L V6 engine for 1999. Standard equipment included: power winows, power locks, air conditioning, and dealer-installed rear-seat video entertainment system. In 2001 the Voyager was rebadged as Chrysler Voyager, and it was the fourth generation model which lasted till 2004. In 2004 the model was available with both short and long wheelbase and was named Town & Country.
One of the country's most heralded minivans, the Plymouth Voyager holds the distinction of being one of the genuine "game changing" vehicles of the last quarter of a century. Minivans became all the rage in the mid-80's, with their increased passenger space and solid fuel economy. They filled needs. But the Voyager broke the mold by spreading its wings a little bit more than the other guys, showcasing more performance, more style, and more options. While drivers fell in love with it and most of them still are, they are eager to beautify their Voyagers even more with the help of stylish accessories. The Voyager still makes its moves with more chapters left to be written.
CARiD.com carries a complete line of Plymouth Voyager Accessories and Parts. Anything you need - interior, exterior, style, comfort, or protection can be found inside our selection. Dash kits, floor mats, spoilers, and chrome trim are just some of the options available to you. Plus, all of our Plymouth Voyager Accessories and parts are comprised of the highest quality materials and guaranteed to enact a precise OEM fit. Your vehicle is important. And it needs to display your sense of individuality. Plymouth Voyager Accessories make it happen.
- Coverking® - Neosupreme Printed Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Covercraft® - WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car CoverStarting at: $337.00$337.00
- Yakima® - HullRaiser Kayak RackStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Remin® - Medium KitStarting at: $171.60$171.60
- DashMat® - VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $42.99$42.99
- Rhino-Rack® - Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $107.10$107.10
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- GT Performance® - GT3 Drift Aluminum Steering Wheel with Blue SpokeStarting at: $275.98$275.98
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $72.00$72.00
Whatever you expect from your Plymouth Voyager, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Plymouth Voyager and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Plymouth Voyager Dash Kits
- Plymouth Voyager Chrome Trim
- Plymouth Voyager Floor Mats
- Plymouth Voyager Wind Deflectors
- Plymouth Voyager Cargo Liners
- Plymouth Voyager Seat Covers
- Plymouth Voyager Car Covers
- Plymouth Voyager Bed Accessories
- Plymouth Voyager Bug Deflectors
- Plymouth Voyager Steering Wheels
- Plymouth Voyager Custom Gauges
- Plymouth Voyager Light Covers
- Plymouth Voyager Side Mirrors
- Plymouth Voyager License Plates
- Plymouth Voyager Wiper Blades
- Plymouth Voyager Custom Hoods
- Plymouth Voyager Bike Racks
- Plymouth Voyager Roof Racks
- Plymouth Voyager Trailer Hitches
- Plymouth Voyager Sun Shades
- Plymouth Voyager Dash Covers
- Plymouth Voyager Side Vents
- Plymouth Voyager Sunroof Visors
- Plymouth Voyager Car Organizers
- Plymouth Voyager Car Bras
- Plymouth Voyager Racing Seats