Plymouth Trailer Hitches
- Acclaim Trailer Hitches
- Aries Trailer Hitches
- Barracuda Trailer Hitches
- Breeze Trailer Hitches
- Colt Trailer Hitches
- Duster Trailer Hitches
- Grand Voyager Trailer Hitches
- Horizon Trailer Hitches
- Laser Trailer Hitches
- Neon Trailer Hitches
Plymouth is a brand of automobiles produced by the Chrysler Corporation since 1928 and the DaimlerChrysler company since 1998. The list of its autos is as long as your arm, including such light cars as the Breeze, Barracuda, Horizon, heavier vehicles like the Plymouth PT-50 or PT-81, and a lot of stylish concept cars such as the Slingshot, Prowler, Explorer, etc. Depending on the Plymouth dreamboat you own, you have to choose a certain kind of a trailer hitch when you make a decision to carry a lot more cargo than your vehicle can bear.
We call your attention to the Plymouth hitches offered on our website, namely, weight-carrying and weight-distributing parts for passenger cars and light trucks, as well as gooseneck and 5th wheel items for heavier trucks. All units we store are constructed from high-quality materials and sturdily welded in order to serve your vehicle as long as you own it. Such trustworthy companies as KC HiLiTES, Rola, Pro Series, Rugged Ridge, Cequent, Wesbar, Tow Ready, and AutoGold have done their best to provide you with only first-rate parts. So, don't hesitate and choose the Plymouth trailer hitch that definitely fits the bill.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 655 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Mopar Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $14.76$14.76
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $167.60$167.60
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $109.89$109.89
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $137.29$137.29
- ACC® - Hitch Cover with Ket LogoStarting at: $89.73$89.73
- Reese® - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $188.50$188.50
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $142.27$142.27
- Hidden Hitch® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $25.20$25.20
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
"This trailer hitch was just what I needed for my Jeep. The dealership wanted a lot more for the same product, and it was shipped with care and speed. I got it within 2 days and I got free shipping. Awesome deal. Thank you!"
"Before a camping trip and under a deadline to get my trailer lights ready without splicing wires, I turned to CARiD, because the big box stores couldn't get the part in time for my Pontiac Aztek. CARiD stepped up with great customer service and value. The product installed easily and saved me from having to cut holes in the moldings of my vehicle and splice wires."
"This product made it very easy to connect the lights to my trailer."
"Product was simple to install, looks great, and works well, just as advertised."
"Product is great."