Plymouth Throttle Bodies
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterStarting at: $5.80$5.80
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystStarting at: $215.55$215.55
- MTS™ - Fuel Pump ElectricStarting at: $58.95$58.95
- COMP Cams® - Push RodStarting at: $2.22$2.22
- AIRAID® - PowerAid™ Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $115.90$115.90
- Mr. Gasket® - Electric Water Pump Drive KitStarting at: $104.37$104.37
- B&M® - Fuel Pressure GaugeStarting at: $32.88$32.88
- AEM® - High Volume Fuel RailStarting at: $165.33$165.33
- ZEX™ - Nitrous SystemStarting at: $576.51$576.51
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - Drop-In Tank Fuel CatalystStarting at: $141.85$141.85
"The AIRAID throttle body spacer is unique-looking with a nice appearance, and the installation took about 15 minutes. I'm not a mechanic and did the installation myself. No issues thus far with my truck and check engine light. So far so good. I do see a change in performance, and I get a lot more torque."
"This is an easy affordable refill for the snow meth kit that I have on my 2011 Mustang GT. No need to worry about the mixture as it comes premixed ready to pour in."
"Pretty good product. Easy to install and works great."
"Really wakes your car up. I am currently Stage 2+ and this just made it feel like I instantly put 30 more HP to the wheels. I am excited to get my next dyne run."
"I was surprised and impressed with the AFE Throttle Body Spacer, the directions gave a good overview on installation and the product speaks for itself."