- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- COKER® BFGoodrich Silvertown Radial 2 1/4 Inch Whitewall$248.09 - $263.80
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
About Plymouth Sundance Tires
CARiD is a leading car accessories company that stocks top quality tires from the world's leading manufacturers. Tires from CARiD are modernized, reliable and safe to install for your Sundance. Plymouth Sundance tires are the latest technology in the tire industry. Getting the right tire for your Plymouth Sundance goes a long way in ensuring safety on the road. Available at CARiD are tires to suit the weather pattern in the year. Be it summer or winter, CARiD is pleased to meet your every single need by providing tires for such seasons. Not forgetting all-season tires, which you can use all year long regardless of the changing seasons. Michelin Primacy HP summer tires have amazing features like stopping in wet conditions and eco-friendly. SP Sport Signature tire by Dunlop is comfy tire for summer season. For convenience, Achilles ATR Sport all-season tires will serve you right. Outstanding features for the Goodyear Assurance tires include improved handling, enhanced wet traction and increased drive comfort. CARiD stocks a wide variety of winter tires targeted to meet your need.
Primacy Alpin PA 3 tires by Michelin is the best for use in low temperatures. This tire is designed to deliver a smooth ride with efficient wet braking and controlled maneuvers in winter conditions. It offers optimal level of traction on ice, snow and slash, in addition to wet and dry road surfaces in severe cold weather conditions. For better acceleration in snow, it is the tire to go for. Install TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) sensors in your tires. This gadget ensures that the condition of your vehicle tires is relayed to the display on your dashboard, so you always know when the pressure level is dangerously low. In case of reduced tire threads, consider replacing your tires. Let not the wide selection at CARiD confuse you. The shop has a pool of professionals to help you choose the right tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.