Driving the Plymouth Sundance leaves you feeling exciting just to be behind the wheel. Make the joy of driving a Sundance even greater by fitting it with a brand new aftermarket exhaust system. Custom Plymouth Sundance Exhaust Systems enhance engine efficiency and boost power output by increasing exhaust flow. Their very design and operating principle makes it easy for all the power generated by the engine to be preserved and not go to waste, as happens often when a stock exhaust system is in operation. Choose the best quality of Plymouth Sundance Exhaust Systems by shopping at the CARiD auto parts shop. The shop has exhaust systems from all the leading manufacturers, including Borla, Gibson, Flowmaster, Weapon-R and MagnaFlow. It’s easy to get an exhaust system that fits into your car. Just look for the one built for your Plymouth Sundance model and year, as indicated in the product description. Such an exhaust will be an exact fit for your engine and gives maximum benefit.
Anticipate between 5% and 10% additional horsepower, and a similar percentage of torque increase. This injects fresh towing power and a bit of muscle into your Sundance, for an even more fulfilling driving experience. With the new spurt of power, your Sundance should drive even faster and take on corners, slopes and hills lithely. As the exhaust system interjects into the engine directly, it influences engine operations so that a level of efficiency is attained. Fuel efficiency is one of the areas where the highest efficiency level of engine efficiency is impacted. The car’s fuel consumption is lowered slightly as a result of this and your fuel economy goes up. You will love how powerful your Plymouth Sundance sounds when you’ve installed the custom exhaust system.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $116.18$116.18
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Round TipsStarting at: $51.54$51.54
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled End TipStarting at: $24.99$24.99
"This muffler looks awesome on my car and sounds great! I have noticed a little bit of extra power added as well. It made my car sound deeper and not as high pitched when I am speeding up. I would defenently recommend this product to anyone!"