Plymouth Sundance Accessories & Parts
A compact car, Plymouth Sundance was produced by the Chrysler Corporation and DaimlerChrysler in 1987-1994. Being a hatchback, the model reminded of sedan or coupe with a hidden hatchback versatility feature in mind. Along with similar Dodge Shadow, Plymouth Sundance was built on the subcompact P-body platform. It was first available as sporty 4-door hatchback, but 2-door hatchback joined soon. The powertrain was a 93-horsepower, 2.2-liter 4 cylinder engine. The 1988 modelline expanded with the high-end RS model that joined the single base model. Powered by turbocharged 150-hp 2.5-liter engine, it came with two-tone paint, Infinity sound system, and such Sundance parts as leather-wrapped steering wheel, fog lights, dual power windows, and tinted window glass.
For 1991 the modelline consisted of entry-level model America, mid-level Highline, and high-end RS. The entry-level model featured base engine, that now made 100 hp.The RS model boasted optional turbocharged engine modified to produce 210 pound-feet of torque, 30 more than the previous year. The engines came with 5-speed manual standard transmissions. In 1992 the Highline receieved new body and colored bumpers matching front and rear fascias and the Sundance RS model discontinued. As for safety factor, since 1990 Plymouth Sundance was equipped with driver-side airbag, as a standard feature. The front-drive subcompact vehicle, being popular until it was discontinued, became more reliable in 1993 with antilock brakes as a new option.
The Sundance was actually installed with many options, which were: cruise control, power adjustable mirrors, power windows, power adjustable seats, power locks, rear window defroster, a cassette player, a tilt wheel, fog lamps, and a sunroof. The 1993 model year was also notable for arriving of the Duster, a new sporty version and a better equipped base model. The Duster carried a 141-hp 3.0-liter V6 engine. Due to its utility, syling, reliable powertrain, good performance and decent handling at a low cost due to dependable Plymouth parts, this model gained popularity. It could easily be distinguished by its chrome eggcrate grille. The final Plymouth Sundance was released in January 1994, when it was called the Neon (the model received a motorized shoulder belt).
Comfort. Performance. Utility. These are the qualities every motorist needs to depend on. For those who drive the Plymouth Sundance, they have nothing to worry about. The Plymouth Sundance delivers on all of the above with remarkable ease, showcasing a cozy cabin, solid handling, and plenty of amenities to feel at home. The smooth body-style is nothing to sneeze at, either. When you're in the mood to place a little more personality into or onto your ride, we've got the Plymouth Sundance accessories and parts that do your model justice!
At CARiD.com, we take quality seriously. That's why our entire selection of Plymouth Sundance Accessories and Parts can be counted on to provide a perfect OEM fit along with unmatched durability. Interior, exterior, style, protection, maintenance - if Plymouth Sundance Accessories and parts are what you're looking for, this is the place to find them!
- Covercraft® Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Coverfrom $230.94 - $264.66# 10597113
- Thule® Sonic XXL Cargo Box$699.95# 32928872
- Yakima® EvenKeel Kayak Rackfrom $44.55 - $78.30# 13736658
- # 20385419
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Indoor Custom Car Coverfrom $215.31 - $239.24# 3471311
- # 7548085
- Rhino-Rack® Pioneer Platform Rackfrom $548.10 - $746.10# 34923762
- Walker® SoundFX™ Direct Fit Mufflerfrom $33.65 - $47.45# 18170425
Whatever you expect from your Plymouth Sundance, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Plymouth Sundance and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Plymouth Sundance Chrome Trim
- Plymouth Sundance Spoilers
- Plymouth Sundance Floor Mats
- Plymouth Sundance Wind Deflectors
- Plymouth Sundance Cargo Liners
- Plymouth Sundance Seat Covers
- Plymouth Sundance Car Covers
- Plymouth Sundance Steering Wheels
- Plymouth Sundance Custom Gauges
- Plymouth Sundance Light Covers
- Plymouth Sundance Side Mirrors
- Plymouth Sundance License Plates & Frames
- Plymouth Sundance Wiper Blades
- Plymouth Sundance Mud Flaps
- Plymouth Sundance Custom Hoods
- Plymouth Sundance Bike Racks
- Plymouth Sundance Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Plymouth Sundance Sun Shades
- Plymouth Sundance Dash Covers
- Plymouth Sundance Side Vents
- Plymouth Sundance Car Organizers
- Plymouth Sundance Car Bras
- Plymouth Sundance Racing Seats
- Plymouth Sundance Models
- Sundance America Accessories
- Sundance Base Accessories
- Sundance Duster Accessories
- Sundance High Line Accessories
- Sundance RS Accessories