- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® B381$140.76
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS790$193.86 - $501.41
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Plymouth Neon Tires
Most of the Plymouth Neon tires at CARiD come fitted with TPMS (Tire pressure monitor system) sensors. This means that the temperature and pressure will be regulated by the TPMS which relays information directly to you, the driver. Tires from CARiD are designed to meet each of your needs. These tires work in rain, snow, at the desert and in sub-zero temperatures. We offer a wide selection from the world's best tire manufactures like BFGoodrich, Achilles, Toyo, and Pirelli among others. Plymouth Neon tires are of different sizes and fall between 14" and 22" in diameter. The Neon tires are designed for performance, all terrain driving and economy. DESTINATION A/T all season tires won't disappoint you, whatever the terrain you may be driving on. Neither will Firehawk PVs winter tires from Firestone or Tempa Spare tires, a top model of eco summer tires. Aside from these examples, CARiD has tens more winter tires, summer tires as well as all-season tires for the Neon.
Assurance Fuel Max tires from Goodyear is an all-season tire with features like increased fuel efficiency, improved aquaplaning resistance and enhanced handling and grip. Nexen N7000 tires and Yokohama Avid Ascend tires are convenient all-season tires. Winter comes with unique temperature and grip challenges where driving is concerned. Getting suitable tires for a comfortable winter ride is a wise decision. The Bridgestone Blizzak W560 tire is a good example of an appropriate winter tire. This tire has features like improved traction on ice and enhanced water evacuation. Proxes R888 from Toyo is a summer tire that’s tough enough to endure the extreme summer temperatures. This tire has features like supreme dry grip, reduced heat dehydration as well as excellent cornering and braking characteristics. It is of great importance to ensure that before embarking on a journey, your tires are well inflated. Always replace any aged tires, as worn out threads affect the efficiency of a tire.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.