- ACCELERA® 651$55.92
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- COKER® BFGoodrich Silvertown Radial 2 1/4 Inch Whitewall$248.09 - $263.80
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
About Plymouth Laser Tires
Enhance the performance of your Plymouth Laser sports coupe by installing the right set of tires. Tires are your only connection to the road and should therefore always be in good shape. CARiD has professionals to help you out with getting the tires of your choice. You don't have to go through a tedious selection process all alone. Plymouth Laser tires are designed for performance. Some great tire choices for the Laser are Goodyear WRANGLER RADIAL tires, Continental CONTIPROCONTACT, economy Bridgestone ECOPIA EP422 tires and Bridgestone DURAVIS M77 311 tires. CARiD offers tires from popular brands such as Dunlop, Michelin, Continental, and Toyo among others. Getting a tire depending on the season or weather pattern ensures that your car is well adjusted to the different temperatures prevalent in the various seasons. Laser tires that have been designed to withstand the searing surface temperatures experienced during summer include VANCO 2 and Contisport Contact 2 from Continental.
If you are looking for convenience, Goodyear Assurance ComforTred all-season tires and Goodyear Wrangler HP will serve you right. Such tires are suitable for the winter season. You can also consider Blizzak Ws70 and Blizzak LM-32 tires both from Bridgestone during the sub-zero freezing temperatures. They have amazing features such as superior grip and snow shearing force, improved wet weather performance and enhanced grip and braking levels across all winter conditions. You will be content with the modern, reliable and high quality tires in this wide selection. Tires from CARiD are fitted with TPMS (Tire pressure monitor system) sensors that regulate temperatures and pressure. This is a device that relays information directly to the driver, keeping him aware of the pressure and temperature status of the tires as he/she enjoys the ride. Always check your tire regularly to ensure that they are in a good state. Before commencing on a journey, ensure that your Plymouth Laser tires are well inflated. Any aging tires need replacement as they are less effective.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.