The Laser was designed to give you an exciting ride every time you take it out of the garage and there is nothing better than climbing into it and driving it away for the day or for a much needed vacation. Of course, nothing is perfect and the downside to the Laser is that you quickly run out of room for all the things you need to take with you on the longer trips. That’s why we have a wide range of Plymouth Laser roof carriers that give you the extra storage space you need!
Because we have a wide range of roof bars and other carriers you can find exactly what you need to suit your specific purposes. There are a number of different types of carriers like the general box carrier that gives you room to carry your towels, clothes or anything else or the specialized equipment that makes it easy to take your bikes and kayaks with you. We have the right brands to give you the quality you deserve at lower prices than you would expect and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you ever put up with a lack of storage space!
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4...$71.55 - $162.00
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...$144.45
- Yakima® Round CrossbarsRound Crossbars by Yakima®. These rugged high-density polyethylene coated, galvanized steel crossbars attach to the roof mounted towers and support roof rack mounted accessories like bike racks, watersport racks, ski & snowboard...$71.55 - $162.00
- Yakima® BasketCase Roof Cargo BasketBasketCase Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This economical basket is made for the occasional outdoor enthusiast who wants to carry gear on the roof so there's more room inside the vehicle for people (or more gear). The 27" x 39.25" x...$71.55 - $162.00
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot PackThese towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with custom, vehicle specific Q clips...$89.10 - $157.95
- Yakima® SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackSprocketRocket Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This is Yakima's premium fork bike mount rack that will transport virtually any bike up to 45 lbs. with a standard 100mm x 9mm quick release front hub, from skinny tired road bikes to...$28.35 - $148.50
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksFatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the best looking, most...$71.55 - $184.95
- Rhino-Rack® Blue Tie Down Straps with Buckle ProtectorBlue Tie Down Straps with Buckle Protector (RTD55P) by Rhino-Rack®. The Tie Down Straps are suitable for heavy duty use and feature a unique design registered Buckle Protector. Designed to encase the metal cam buckle, the Buckle...Includes a design registered Buckle Protector.Buckle protector is made from injection moulded TPV rubber which helps avoid creating dents/scratches/marks on your vehicle or load.$22.74
- Rhino-Rack® Luggage NetLuggage Net (RLN1) by Rhino-Rack®. 31.5" x 47.2". The Luggage Net is a quick and easy way to secure cargo in roof rack mounted cargo trays and cargo baskets. Available in 2 sizes, the Luggage Net features stretchable, elastic...Secures cargo to roof rack mounted cargo trays and cargo basketsDurable elastic bungee material netting$29.56
- Rhino-Rack® Luggage NetLuggage Net (RLN2) by Rhino-Rack®. 35.4" x 39.4". The Luggage Net is a quick and easy way to secure cargo in roof rack mounted cargo trays and cargo baskets. Available in 2 sizes, the Luggage Net features stretchable, elastic...Secures cargo to roof rack mounted cargo trays and cargo basketsDurable elastic bungee material netting$29.56
- Rhino-Rack® Horizontal Jerry Can HolderHorizontal Jerry Can Holder (43108) by Rhino-Rack®. Horizontal. The Jerry Can Holder is designed to attach your Jerry Can horizontally to the Pioneer Alloy Platform Rack or Rhino Alloy Tray. The Jerry Can Holder will fit all size...Fit all size platform racks and traysBlack powder coated steel$83.37
- Rhino-Rack® Vertical Jerry Can HolderVertical Jerry Can Holder (43107) by Rhino-Rack®. Vertical. The Jerry Can Holder is designed to attach your Jerry Can vertically to the Pioneer Alloy Platform Rack or Rhino Alloy Tray. The Jerry Can Holder will fit all size...Fit all size platform racks and traysBlack powder coated steel$83.37
- Rhino-Rack® Bonnet Anchor StrapBonnet Anchor Strap (RBAS) by Rhino-Rack®. Designed to be quick and easy to attach, the Bonnet Anchor Strap provides an anchor point for long loads when no other tie off points are available. It can be used for both bonnet and boot...Simple to attach and removeQuick and easy to attach$11.37
- Rhino-Rack® Anchor StrapAnchor Strap (RAS) by Rhino-Rack®. Add extra stability when transporting your long kayak or canoe with the Rhino Anchor Strap. The Rhino Anchor Straps are attached underneath the bonnet of your vehicle and allows you to feed...Simple to attach and removeManufactured from heavy duty polyester webbing$11.37
- Rhino-Rack® Wheel StepWheel Step (RWS) by Rhino-Rack®. The Wheel Step gives you quick and easy access to your vehicles roof area for the loading or unloading of your luggage and camping gear. The Wheel Steps’ steel construction is safe and sturdy....Sits on your vehicle wheelAdjusts to four different height settings$67.45
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Plymouth Laser Models
- Laser Base Roof Racks
- Laser RS Roof Racks