Increase the engine power of your Plymouth Horizon using a new custom exhaust system. Custom Plymouth Horizon exhaust systems are built specifically to boost engine performance and operate by increasing the flow of exhaust gases. This ensures the speedy evacuation of unwanted gases from the engine, while at the same time opening up room for clean air and fuel to move into the engine for power generation. Engine power is also preserved through special deflectors, which block atmospheric pressure from entering the exhaust system and sucking out the power generated. For the best quality of Plymouth Horizon exhaust systems, visit the CARiD shop where a variety of complete exhaust systems as well as individual exhaust components and kits are on offer. Exhaust systems are custom built for each specific car model. Choose the exhaust system that is designed for your Horizon in order to capitalize on the gains the exhaust has to offer.
One of the instant gains you get from installing a custom exhaust system is increase in horsepower. Direct replacement Plymouth Horizon exhaust systems give up to 10% additional power. This is accompanied by a similar amount of torque, giving your subcompact the punch it needs to compete with modern class rivals. Because it also boosts engine efficiency, a custom exhaust system makes it possible for you to enjoy greater fuel economy and real savings off your fuel expenses. All Plymouth Horizon exhaust systems sold at CARiD are built for long service. They do not crumble under the pressure of everyday driving, nor do they give in under harsh road and weather conditions. Whichever brand of exhaust system you choose for your Plymouth Horizon will remain in use for as long as you keep the Horizon. Even better, it comes with a lifetime warranty as an assurance that the manufacturer has your back throughout your car ownership years.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $129.58$129.58
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Round TipsStarting at: $51.54$51.54
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled End TipStarting at: $24.99$24.99
"This muffler looks awesome on my car and sounds great! I have noticed a little bit of extra power added as well. It made my car sound deeper and not as high pitched when I am speeding up. I would defenently recommend this product to anyone!"