If you own a Grand Voyager van or minivan, you are among the few people who get to experience Plymouth engineering at its best. Indeed, your experience driving the Grand Voyager would be even more thrilling if you outfitted it with a custom performance exhaust system. Get the best custom Plymouth Grand Voyager exhaust systems from CARiD, where a range of complete exhaust systems, cat back exhaust systems and exhaust kits for the Grand Voyager await you. These exhaust systems work by increasing the flow of exhaust gases, so that all unwanted substances are expelled from the engine, leaving room for useful oxygen and fuel to flow in and provide the energy needed for power generation. It doesn’t matter what year your Grand Voyager was manufactured. You will find an exhaust system that corresponds with your year, as there are exhaust systems for each Grand Voyager year of manufacture.
What can you expect from a custom Grand Voyager exhaust system? Tons of horsepower and a corresponding amount of torque for matchless spurts of towing power and muscle. What this means is that your Plymouth Grand Voyager will transform into a power van, able to tackle all kinds of roads and weather conditions. All your fears about taking your Plymouth Grand Voyager out in harsh weather should slowly disappear as you realize that your van can now hold its own in most weather conditions. The exhaust system also boosts engine efficiency, reducing fuel consumption and increasing fuel economy for grater fuel cost savings. You will also love how throaty the new exhaust note is. All the noise associated with the old exhaust system is dealt with as the new Plymouth Grand Voyager exhaust system cancels out exhaust vibration and noise interruptions to provide a pleasantly quiet ride.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $272.92$272.92
- Flowmaster® - 290 Series Stainless Steel Extra Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rectangle Angle Rolled Edge Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $53.00$53.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
"This muffler looks awesome on my car and sounds great! I have noticed a little bit of extra power added as well. It made my car sound deeper and not as high pitched when I am speeding up. I would defenently recommend this product to anyone!"