- Acclaim Performance Exhaust Systems
- Aries Performance Exhaust Systems
- Arrow Performance Exhaust Systems
- Barracuda Performance Exhaust Systems
- Belvedere Performance Exhaust Systems
- Breeze Performance Exhaust Systems
- Caravelle Performance Exhaust Systems
- Champ Performance Exhaust Systems
- Colt Performance Exhaust Systems
- Conquest Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cricket Performance Exhaust Systems
- Duster Performance Exhaust Systems
- Expo Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fleet Special Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fury Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Voyager Performance Exhaust Systems
- GTX Performance Exhaust Systems
- Horizon Performance Exhaust Systems
- Laser Performance Exhaust Systems
- Neon Performance Exhaust Systems
- PB-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Plaza Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prowler Performance Exhaust Systems
- Reliant Performance Exhaust Systems
- Roadrunner Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sapporo Performance Exhaust Systems
- Satellite Performance Exhaust Systems
- Savoy Performance Exhaust Systems
- Scamp Performance Exhaust Systems
- Suburban Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sundance Performance Exhaust Systems
- Superbird Performance Exhaust Systems
- Trailduster Performance Exhaust Systems
- Turismo Performance Exhaust Systems
- Valiant Performance Exhaust Systems
- VIP Performance Exhaust Systems
- Volare Performance Exhaust Systems
- Voyager Performance Exhaust Systems
Equipping your Plymouth with a premium exhaust system is the surest way to excellence. CARiD stocks a large variety of Plymouth exhaust systems, providing a wide choice for your selection. For instance, consider installing a Flowmaster extra duty oval catalytic converter, manufactured from stainless steel material, which does not succumb to rusting, flaking or chipping. This exhaust system is manufactured under the highest standards to ensure compliance with federal environmental regulations on carbon emissions. It’s also fine-tuned to produce awesome sound. The Flowmaster muffler produces a deep tone, so tuned to match the power of your car. It is also mandrel-bent to ensure smooth flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders.
If the Flowmaster does not impress you, consider installing the MagnaFlow street series cross member cat-back exhaust system for Plymouth models instead. This is a dual split exhaust system which aids in the rapid evacuation of exhaust gases and swift inflow of fresh oxygen to fill the engine cylinders, a necessary requirement for increased horsepower. In addition, they also come with a polished exhaust tip to accentuate the good looks of your car. With proper care, the glossy shine on the exhaust remains for a lifetime. So apart from more power, you have great looks to go with it! The Gibson dual extreme cat-back exhaust system would also be an apt choice for your Plymouth. It comes with a polished stainless exhaust tip, a welcome addition to your car’s beauty. The dealers provide an instruction manual to aid with the installation process. You have the option of having the repair people at the local body shop install for you, or even better install it yourself. This should only take a moment. The manufacturers provide a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship provided the owner retains the vehicle for the entire duration.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$169.99 - $849.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla®. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.$659.99 - $1,319.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- Hedman Hedders® Block Hugger Street Rod HeadersBlock Hugger Street Rod Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Hedman’s Standard Block Hugger design is ideal for factory manifold replacement or engine swap projects that do not have a hedder designed specifically for the application.Low profile designBuilt of High Quality Materials$173.00 - $610.96
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- Flowmaster® Delta Force™ Exhaust SystemDelta Force Exhaust Systems by Flowmaster®. AGGRESSIVE SOUND. The Delta Force Exhaust Systems feature the 40-Series mufflers, which offer a combination of maximum power and substantial dB-reduction compared to open headers. They...$756.97
- Pypes® 304 SS Polished Tip304 SS Polished Tip by Pypes®. Upgrade your exhaust system with the superior Pypes Exhaust Tips that will help unleash your engine's beast in no time flat. Demonstrating both premium quality and craftsmanship, this well-engineered...Superior upgrade for your exhaust systemDesigned to provide outstanding performance$31.45 - $183.20
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and...Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowAluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone$48.27 - $175.03
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Plymouth Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1999 Plymouth Neon