Plymouth Duster Gas Tanks
- 1976 Fuel Sending Units, Tank Straps
- 1975 Fuel Sending Units, Tank Straps
- 1974 Fuel Sending Units, Tank Straps
- 1973 Fuel Sending Units, Tank Straps
- 1972 Fuel Sending Units, Tank Straps
- 1971 Fuel Sending Units, Tank Straps
- Dorman® - Fuel Tank Sending Unit Lock RingStarting at: $6.18$6.18
- Spectra Premium® - Fuel TankStarting at: $7.45$7.45
- Replace® - Fuel TankStarting at: $77.60$77.60
- Stant® - Regular Locking Fuel CapStarting at: $16.54$16.54
Posted by Rue C.
"Easy to install and already noticed better fuel economy and throttle response. "
"After receiving the product from CARiD, I installed the system over 2 days. It was done in my spare time and took about 6 hours overall. I installed the returnless system, and it is working perfect so far. After installing the EFI system, the car started with no problems, and it continues to perform up to all expectations. The install was very easy, and the directions were awesome. I have called MSD tech support twice, and all my questions have been answered. I recommend MSD and CARiD also. The price was super. "
Posted by Brice E.
"The AIRAID throttle body spacer is unique-looking with a nice appearance, and the installation took about 15 minutes. I'm not a mechanic and did the installation myself. No issues thus far with my truck and check engine light. So far so good. I do see a change in performance, and I get a lot more torque."
Posted by Eddie P.
"Definitely works and there is proven gas mileage increased."
Posted by John M.
"This is an extremely simple kit to add to your Mustang or other car for that matter. The performance gains are substantial when tuned for the extra octane. The cooler intake charge is a Must here in Texas as well; intercooler water temps dropped 40 degrees overall. The Stage 3 kit gives you infinite tunability as well, there is no better designed water/meth kit on the market today."