- (21)Complete SystemsPlymouth Duster
- (152)HeadersPlymouth Duster
- (62)Catalytic ConvertersPlymouth Duster
- (195)MufflersPlymouth Duster
- (1)Exhaust StacksPlymouth Duster
- (160)Exhaust TipsPlymouth Duster
- (183)Exhaust PipesPlymouth Duster
- (148)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsPlymouth Duster
- (202)Emission ControlPlymouth Duster
- (56)Performance ChipsPlymouth Duster
Restore some agility into your Plymouth Duster with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Custom exhaust systems provide an easy way of boosting engine power without actually making any changes to the engine. Your Plymouth Duster can stand out as a classic machine on the road and rule the terrains with ample power and strength. This can only happen when you opt for a performance exhaust system, which replaces the stock or OEM exhaust system you are currently using. Buy your Colt exhaust system from CARiD in order to get the best quality. CARiD’s offering of custom Plymouth Duster exhaust systems is superior in quality and design to the stock and OEM exhausts. They come in either chambered or straight-through design for effective scavenging, a process that is boosted by the super aggressive deflectors. Increased scavenging creates room for air and fuel mixture to flow into the engine fro power generation.
Choose the exhaust system that corresponds with your Plymouth Duster engine size to enjoy the greatest impact. Fortunately, there is something for every Plymouth Duster ever manufactured. Finding the right exhaust for your Duster will therefore be easy. Expect up to 10% extra horsepower and torque when you install the right exhaust system. Since each exhaust system is molded on a specific car model, specifications and engine size, it fits perfectly into the engine cylinders and does not have to be scaled into size. This also means that installation will be very easy, with no complications or misalignments. Your Duster will sound more powerful when outfitted with a custom exhaust system. Gone will be the shrieking drone of the former exhaust system and all the accompanying noise and vibrations, and in its place will be a more powerful roar. You can expect long service from your Duster exhaust system, as all exhausts from CARiD are hardwearing and offer lasting performance.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureConstructed of .060 cold roll flash mild steel tubing$146.95 - $1,009.95
- Hooker® Competition™ Full Length Performance HeaderCompetition Full Length Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flowLight weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing$188.95 - $626.95
- Hooker® Super Competition™ Full Length Performance HeaderSuper Competition Full Length Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$496.95 - $1,067.95
- Patriot Exhaust® Tight Tuck Street Rod HeadersTight Tuck Street Rod Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock...$188.16 - $500.24
- Hedman Hedders® Standard Duty HTC Coated HeadersStandard Duty HTC Coated Headers by Hedman Hedders®. The standard-duty Hedman Hedders come from the factory with an extremely durable, protective ceramic-metallic coating. Hedman Hedders, pioneered the use of ceramic-metallic...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$174.05 - $846.63
- Hedman Hedders® Street Strip HeadersHusler Mild Steel Street - Strip Headers by Hedman Hedders®. System Type: Full-Length. 1 Pair. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel. Hedman Husler Hedders is the longest standing hedder brand on the track today....Available with optional HTC (Silver), BLACK MAXX Ceramic-Metallic coatingsGaskets and Mounting Hardware included$518.55 - $820.59
- Hedman Hedders® Tight Tubes Street Rod HeadersTight Tubes Street Rod Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Primaries Diameter: 2". Collector Diameter: 3". 1 Pair. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets, Reducers. Header made from Steel. Professional car builders and seasoned gearheads use...Lowest Profile Header Collector AvailableMade of High Quality Materials$264.62 - $603.52
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax®. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno tested and track proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to provide a deep race sound$20.03 - $75.78
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and...Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowAluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone$48.86 - $152.61
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to give your car a deep performance tone$66.15 - $216.24
- DynoMax® VT™ MufflerVT™ Muffler by DynoMax®. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueExclusive DynoMax Valve Technology delivers on-demand, drone-free performance and sound$90.87 - $237.42
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.