Plymouth Cooling Systems
- Acclaim Cooling Systems
- Aries Cooling Systems
- Barracuda Cooling Systems
- Breeze Cooling Systems
- Colt Cooling Systems
- Duster Cooling Systems
- Grand Voyager Cooling Systems
- Horizon Cooling Systems
- Laser Cooling Systems
- Neon Cooling Systems
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Mishimoto® - ThermostatStarting at: $48.00$48.00
- Maradyne® - Mach One™ Electric FanStarting at: $207.02$207.02
- Flex-a-lite® - Lo-Profile S-Blade™ Electric FanStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- Mishimoto® - Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $217.50$217.50
- Flex-a-lite® - TransLife™ Transmission Oil CoolerStarting at: $44.03$44.03
- Spectre Performance® - Chrome Plated Water NeckStarting at: $12.99$12.99
- Mishimoto® - Electric Fan with Aluminum ShroudStarting at: $185.50$185.50
- Maradyne® - Jetstreme I™ Series Electric FanStarting at: $159.27$159.27
- Flex-a-lite® - High Performance Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $240.78$240.78
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"