Use a new custom exhaust system to breathe some life into your Plymouth Colt and enjoy the enhanced performance the ride rewards you with. Plymouth Colt exhaust systems are built to boost engine power and work by increasing exhaust scavenging. This they do by creating a low pressure zone right outside the engine cylinders, so that exhaust gases quickly flow into the exhaust from the high pressure engine cylinders, leaving room for oxygen and fuel to flow in. Get the best quality Plymouth Colt at CARiD and take pleasure in choosing from tens of exhaust systems, components and kits on offer. CARiD sells superior quality exhausts from the leading brands in the country; the likes of Flowmaster, Borla, Gibson, MagnaFlow, aFe, Injen and dB. Opt for an exhaust system that corresponds with your engine cylinder shape and size, because then it will be able to support your engine size and car specifications.
The wrong size of exhaust may end up costing you engine power instead of boosting it. Luckily, this is something you can easily avoid if you only stick to the exhaust system built for your model and year. With a fitting exhaust system, you can expect to gain a minimum of 5% in horsepower. This comes alongside a similar amount of torque increase, so that you gain both engine muscle and towing power. With the newly acquired power and torque, your Colt will effortlessly traverse any terrain, ably taking on those corners and hilly stretches that previously terrified you. Power is not all you get from a custom exhaust system. You also get a boost in fuel economy, thanks to improved engine efficiency. With this, your fuel mileage gets a boost by 1-2mpg, an increment that will positively impact your fuel expenses. The traditional exhaust note you’re accustomed to will go and in its place will be a richer, more pronounced hum.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Mr. Gasket® - Copper Seal Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $33.18$33.18
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $106.34$106.34
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rectangle Angle Rolled Edge Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $53.00$53.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
"This muffler looks awesome on my car and sounds great! I have noticed a little bit of extra power added as well. It made my car sound deeper and not as high pitched when I am speeding up. I would defenently recommend this product to anyone!"