Raise your Plymouth Breeze engine performance to optimum level courtesy of a brand new exhaust system. CARiD has special design exhaust systems that will give your Breeze a jumpstart into modern day auto speeds and performance. If you still have the factory exhaust system in the car, you are limiting the engine’s capacity to breathe and give greater power. The same applies if you are using a cheap OEM exhaust alternative. This is because both the factory exhaust system and OEM exhausts are built on the same model and are more or less similar in design and operation. Replacing the existing exhaust system with a performance one is the only way to ensure that the engine is freed to operate, without any hindrances blocking it. Head over to CARiD for the latest selection of Plymouth Breeze exhaust systems. They have a number of leading brands on sale, and offer both complete exhaust systems and specific exhaust components.
A complete exhaust system is the ideal way to boost engine power for any vehicle, and this applies to the Plymouth Breeze as well. Complete Plymouth Breeze exhaust systems offer a minimum power increment of 5% and the same mount of torque increase. With the additional power and torque, your Breeze will be able to tackle all road and weather conditions with a calm ease. A custom exhaust enables faster acceleration too, so you will enjoy faster response whenever you hit the accelerator. All Plymouth Breeze exhaust systems from CARiD are constructed from hardy stainless steel. They do not give in under intense pressure neither are they wasted by the elements or rust. It doesn’t matter how long you intend to keep your Plymouth Breeze; the exhaust system will remain faithfully productive over the years. You won’t ever have to replace it or take it for repairs due to wear. It offers real value for money.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $214.66$214.66
- Mr. Gasket® - Copper Seal Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $33.18$33.18
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Double-Wall Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"This muffler looks awesome on my car and sounds great! I have noticed a little bit of extra power added as well. It made my car sound deeper and not as high pitched when I am speeding up. I would defenently recommend this product to anyone!"