Plymouth Breeze Accessories & Parts
Replacing popular Acclaim, the Plymouth Breeze, a mid-sized 4-door sedan was introduced in 1996. Plymouth Breeze was similar to Dodge Stratus and Chrysler Cirrus, sharing the Crysler JA Platform with these models. Cirrus and Stratus, released in late 1995, along with new Breeze were known as the Cloud Cars. What made the Breeze stand out from two similar in appearance vehicles were the ridged taillights. They incorporated the reverse and turn signals into single unit, instead of a separate strip. The eggcrate grille also made it dinstinct. The model's cab forward design was repeated after earlier introduced design of the Chrysler Concorde, Dodge Interpid, and Eagle Vision full-size LH cars. With the first year of production, the Breeze featured 46,355 units sold .
First available in single trim level, the model offered the special order package, called the Expresso, in 1998-1999 years. The base model was powered by 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine with an output of 132 hp. Plymouth Barracuda came with standard 5-speed manual transmission and optional 4-speed automatic. The 4-door sedan was equipped with such Plymouth parts as standard dual airbags, an AM/FM stereo unit, power steering, rear defroster, and air conditioning. Other available options included anti-lock brakes, power windows, power door locks, an integrated rear child seat, a sunroof, and a remote trunk release. In the 1997 model year, minor changes were made to the Breeze with new console that included extra storage, rear-seat cupholders, and an integrated armrest.
Getting more power with larger 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine, which produced 150 hp, new Plymouth Breeze had only automatic transmission in 1998. The Expresso, a new trim level, was added featuring new options, adding different wheel covers. The production increased to 66,620 units that year. Remaining in a single trim level, but offering smoother ride due to revised suspension, the Breeze was available till 2000. It was discontinued, because of being the low-end Cloud Cars' model, the sedan didn't offer the V6 engine unlike Chrysler Cirrus and Dodge Stratus. In 2000 Plymouth Breeze was replaced by the Chrysler Sebring sedan.
The middle of the nineties saw a lot of changes within the industry. SUVs were beginning to become the hottest ticket in town, and cars were becoming smaller and smaller. That left the sedan segment in limbo, but a lot of drivers still needed answers for their compact to midsize needs. The Plymouth Breeze helped provide that answer. The Breeze is a dependable, handsome sedan that delivers on the performance as much as the economy. The Breeze hasn't been wiped away either-there's plenty of them still around. And adorned with the right accessories and parts can make one of these models one stylish mode of transportation.
CARiD.com knows premier quality is always the name of the game. Our inventory of Plymouth Breeze Accessories and parts is all the proof you need. We handpick the most respected brand-names in the business and offer them right here at the best prices on the web. That means you can get your hands on all the Plymouth Breeze Accessories and Parts that make a difference, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. Plymouth Breeze Accessories help distinguishes your ride from the rest of the pack. Let everyone know it's time to follow the leader!
- Coverking®Tactical Custom Seat Coversfrom $229.99
- Covercraft®Polycotton Custom Car Coverfrom $167.87
- Thule®Set-to-Go Kayak Rackfrom $109.95
- Yakima®Q Tower Foot Packfrom $109.00
- Centric®Premium High Carbon Rear Brake Rotorfrom $32.68
- Dorman®Wheel Nutfrom $117.06
- Rhino-Rack®Pioneer Platform Rackfrom $549.00
- Walker®Quiet-Flow™ Mufflerfrom $85.79
Whatever you expect from your Plymouth Breeze, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Plymouth Breeze and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Plymouth Breeze Dash Kits
- Plymouth Breeze Chrome Trim
- Plymouth Breeze Floor Mats
- Plymouth Breeze Body Kits
- Plymouth Breeze Wind Deflectors
- Plymouth Breeze Cargo Liners
- Plymouth Breeze Vertical Doors
- Plymouth Breeze Seat Covers
- Plymouth Breeze Car Covers
- Plymouth Breeze Bed Accessories
- Plymouth Breeze Bug Deflectors
- Plymouth Breeze Custom Gauges
- Plymouth Breeze Light Covers
- Plymouth Breeze Side Mirrors
- Plymouth Breeze License Plates
- Plymouth Breeze Wiper Blades
- Plymouth Breeze Custom Hoods
- Plymouth Breeze Bike Racks
- Plymouth Breeze Roof Racks
- Plymouth Breeze Trailer Hitches
- Plymouth Breeze Sun Shades
- Plymouth Breeze Dash Covers
- Plymouth Breeze Side Vents
- Plymouth Breeze Car Organizers
- Plymouth Breeze Car Bras
- Plymouth Breeze Racing Seats
| Posted by Kelly | (Marksville, LA)
Easy to install and great product. Identical to original mirrors of car.