- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
About Plymouth Acclaim Tires
For a comfy ride, you need to get reliable tires for your four door mid-size Plymouth Acclaim sedan. For the best quality tires, shop at CARiD. The store is one the leading car parts and accessories stockists nationwide, and is renowned for its superior quality products. They work day and night to ensure that your investment/car remains worthwhile. Plymouth Acclaim tires from CARiD come fitted with TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) sensors. These sensors notify the driver in the case of ill-inflated tires, in this way minimizing cases of accidents. Tires come in different types, from summer tires, winter tires and mud tires to all season tires. Michelin energy saver tire is an example of a summer tire that is eco-friendly and has outstanding wet braking ability. To save you from changing tires to suit the weather, you can opt for Turanza Serenity Plus all-season tires by Bridgestone. This tire has outstanding features like minimized noise and irregular wear, improved wet and snow performance increased hydro planning resistance and ride comfort as well as reduced fuel consumption.
Dunlop SP winter sport m3 tires are well equipped for optimal control on wet and thawing roads experienced during winter. With special features like good braking performance, good traction on snow, high aquaplaning resistance and DSST technology that allows driving even after a complete loss of air pressure, Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 tires are perfect for cold season driving. At CARiD, you won’t have to work it out on your own when choosing between any two types of tires. There’s a team of experts on stand by to assist you in getting the right tire and size for your car. Let not the wide selection confuse you as they will help you out. Just a safety precaution: before embarking on a journey, check all the tires to ensure that they are in good condition.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.